Killie Supporters Association chairman wanting points deduction

I want Killie thrown out of the Europa League as they had fans,with colours on,in the home end when they played away in Wales v the Connah’s Quay Nomarks. :)

This is really starting to boil my piss
Now i maybe wrong on a few points here bears can let me know if im wrong

1. Getting in well explains itself shocking

2. In the ground on your ticket it says block 3 well thats were i was but i only seen letters for blocks no numbers

3. There was no numbers on the seats maybe only hand full and it looked like masking tape with a number written on it i was ment to be row B seat 96 no number on the seat.
Were are the bears supposed to know were they are going or am i wrong

I agree Killie should get a points deduction

I'd go as far they shouldn't be allowed to play at that midden till it's up to scratch and they sort out the safety issues and collectively admit responsibility for the failing on Sunday also the Police, match commander, should be held accountable for the shambles outside the ground and failing to provide adequate safety and support for a football game.

It's only fair we are deducted at least 12 points this season as it will only make it fair for the rest of the teams to catch us.

In all seriousness this is the type of stuff we're going to have to put up with this season. Dangerous times and we'll need to box clever.

Apologies if already posted
forensic anthropology pay
the man is a disgrace.

Had the mad phil guy said this you would at least understand he is ill and openly a rancid bigot
But Tom doesn't even hide his lack of impartiality.
The urge to contradict anything said by Rangers or Rangers fan groups is just to much for him

Yes Tom you can be 'trapped outside' as my old man was (in his 80s) 6 feet from the turnstile and couldn't move.

As were the poor souls on stairway 13 all those years ago 'trapped outside'

By luck and the help of a few fans nearby my old man manged to get in and was not hurt.

I was at Rugby park 3 times last season and on each occasion getting in was a problem.
Stewards doing fek all
Police doing fek all

So a bit of a crush each time.

Add to this the screw up with the new ticket system and the result is what you saw.

People Trapped...….OUTSIDE....

As far as I am concerned we need a PR company that can do for us what holocum do for the vermin.
Seriously the very best money can hire and we can afford.
KB

Killie have joined the ever growing list of Scottish clubs I absolutely despise, on a par with the sheep, Motherwell and Dundee Utd now.

Yeah all Rangers fans fault.

Despite an inspection after the game from the council found multiple faults with their stadium that needed addressed 'as a matter of urgency'.
Despite Kilmarnock being told to fix the disabled shelter last year.
Despite more than one organisation claiming they had warned Kilmarnock about issues that unravelled on Sunday.

This idiot is on Radio Scotland just now.

Denying Kilmarnock had any responsibility for arrangements at the game!

What an arsehole!
How can Kilmarnock who hosted the game have no responsibilities in arranging the game?!?! Points deduction for Killie for having a shite stadium with an even shiter plastic pitch!

He must have his press privileges withdrawn.

A letter explaining why should be sent to the BBC in London.

They can try but until they bring out an official guide on point deduction then it ain't rules.

They will work on it so watch this space.

Killie have joined the ever growing list of Scottish clubs I absolutely despise, on a par with the sheep, Motherwell and Dundee Utd now.

I’ve not had much time for any other top flight Scottish club but of them all I thought Killie were far from the worst - well they’ve now crossed a line and have joined the vermin class.

What an arsehole!

Speaks volumes about how shitty a club Kilmarnock have become.

Kilmarnock should be absolutely hammered for their abysmally amateur safety procedures.

What an arsehole!

I’m genuinely speechless.

Their stadium and they have no responsibility for any arrangements at it?

I honestly don’t know how to respond to that except to laugh

Did he say the same after Celtics pitch invasion last season.
What's happened here is that the BBC have been phoning as many people as they can for a comment. When Celtic invaded the pitch, they weren't interested in hearing from people who wanted to be critical of them and call for punishment because it doesn't fit their agenda.

Since there was no comment or reply from rangers then this is nothing more than a one sided point of view

Simple thing to do is not take tickets for our next game .We sight health and safety concerns as the reason we are not taking our away allocation.The

“Trapped outside Rugby Park”. “Trapped outside????” “This is execrable stuff”

Basically calling the people who say they were scared/crushed liars/exaggerators
Apart from his hatred of Rangers, when was the last time this waste of skin paid to attend an away match with s huge away support being treated like cattle?

Impartiality has gone out of the window in place of kicking Rangers and our fans

Yeah all Rangers fans fault.

Despite an inspection after the game from the council found multiple faults with their stadium that needed addressed 'as a matter of urgency'.
Despite Kilmarnock being told to fix the disabled shelter last year.
Despite more than one organisation claiming they had warned Kilmarnock about issues that unravelled on Sunday.
Have you applied for a FOI request to the council concerned ?

This sort of manufactured, concerted media campaign is going to happen more and more the closer we get to looking like title challengers. It's going to be a long march to 55 with media attacks every step of the way.

Just ignore it all, stand our ground as Rangers fans and focus on how sweet it'll feel to see Tav lift that title.

Back