Kilmarnock Away

We're on our way 55

Official Ticketer
Sorry if there is already a thread about this, I couldn’t find one.

Just wondering if anyone knew when the ballot was getting done for the killie game or if it has already been done? Tried to find info on the official site but didn’t have much luck.

Very poor from Killie not even letting the club know how many tickets we’ve got with the game at the end of next week , there should be at least two week rule in place for clubs to inform us so folk can plan for work and travel

Very poor from Killie not even letting the club know how many tickets we’ve got with the game at the end of next week , there should be at least two week rule in place for clubs to inform us so folk can plan for work and travel
Killie will have told us the number, but we never allocate the tickets till we have actually received them.

Killie will have told us the number, but we never allocate the tickets till we have actually received them.

Cheers mate , but same still applies why not have the tickets supplied to the club by now it’s not as if the fixture hasn’t been know for ages , I’m ok for travelling but need to arrange work and I would imagine with it being a Sunday this will be difficult for plenty further away to organise

We should tell them we only want one stand f*ck them and I got 3 out of my 4 away games at killie last year so something different would be appreciated.

They will come back with the tail between their legs, giving us the 2 stands again.

Rangers should tell them to %^*& off and make them suffer after the last game of the season nonsense. But can’t see us doing that

We should tell them we only want one stand f*ck them and I got 3 out of my 4 away games at killie last year so something different would be appreciated.
We're only getting one stand.

They will come back with the tail between their legs, giving us the 2 stands again.

Rangers should tell them to %^*& off and make them suffer after the last game of the season nonsense. But can’t see us doing that

They have sold family season tickets for that stand so unlikely to do this this coming season.

Back