Kilmarnock Celebrations

FFS diddy teams will never win the league, have little chance of winning a cup, so cementing a European place by beating the biggest team in the country is cause for celebration.

We celebrated like %^*& last week after beating the bheasts, why wouldn't they celebrate after beating us? It's their biggest game even if it is the 7th time we've played them

Simply put if we had beat them in 4 league games maybe we would have won the league

It's an issue that needs sorted next seasonx this bullshit fear of the plastic pitch qnd how shite we are on it

Nearly two decades since they qualified for Europe. 150th Anniversary celebration. Likely last game with one of their greatest managers. Beat us.

Of course they’re going to go wild, try getting your hole and stop worrying about the way people celebrate things.

Unlikely tonight sadly...…………...

Did he follow up “ bye bye Rangers “ with “ hopefully it will be bye bye Celtic soon as well”? And if so what does it mean

I was angry at full time as i hate losing and wanted us to %^*& their European adventure (2 games), however, it's nice to know that the shitebag from lambs of the North is not too happy along with his flock.

We celebrated like %^*& last week after beating the bheasts, why wouldn't they celebrate after beating us? It's their biggest game even if it is the 7th time we've played them

Simply put if we had beat them in 4 league games maybe we would have won the league

It's an issue that needs sorted next seasonx this bullshit fear of the plastic pitch qnd how shite we are on it

Yup. Remember the thread where everyone was losing the plot because Scott Bain slagged us off for it too.

They’re a daft wee team who’ve achieved something they normally don’t. They celebrated- that’s what football is.

Who the hell gets to tell them otherwise?

Their best finish in the league since 1962 and they won’t celebrate? Imagine that ffs not like we celebrated winning the Scottish championship

Rangers should refuse extra tickets once they slide back down the league and most of the people there today don't want to go back.

Is the reduction in allocation for today or permanent? There were a lot of empty sears in the main stand and in the stand behind the goal big Wes was in during the second half.

It’s hard for us Rangers fans to understand how other clubs mark success.

I think with it being their 150th year and the first time in so many years to be playing European football they have every right to celebrate

Agree completely

Did they say this is Killie's highest top flight finish since 1969?

Every right to celebrate.

p.s. They will get pumped out of Europe almost instantly, especially if they get a 4th place team from the newly rich Luxembourg league :rolleyes:

Sorry but I don’t get this. Fck Kilmarnock and fck the rest of them also. To many clubs have took liberties against us over the dark days. Fck them all.

Fair play 3rd place on that budget is like winning the CL. And they get a wee Euro game, for a club like Killie that’s winning.
Out on their ar5e in the first round probably, you have to laugh at Radio BBC Shortbread today( was in the car and switched on before the penalty) brining back the euro glory nights at Rugby Park:p

Is there actual any proof he’s a alky? Pretty sure many on this thread will know folks or maybe suffered themselves with the drink. Pretty shite rumour to be spreading of the only evidence is his unshaven face and looking a bit rough at times. Saying that he’s still a twat

I don't like them but it's the last day of the season and they finished 3rd. A few years ago they were staring relegation in the face so as much as I can't stand them, I think they are justified in celebrating.

I don't like them but it's the last day of the season and they finished 3rd. A few years ago they were staring relegation in the face so as much as I can't stand them, I think they are justified in celebrating.

Exactly, if anything they over achieved and their fans are celebrating it.

I really can't see why anyone has a problem with that.

They've made Europe for the 1st time in circa 20 year. Let them enjoy it, They'll get 1st roundered and won't see Europe for another 20 years.

They will get hosed in the first round by some mob from Wales, let them enjoy it.

Football is ment to be fun so I don't really get the rush in Scottish football to have a go at others over celebrating.

Apart from that time the Tim's done the ronny roar after beating east kilbride.

Now that was embarrassing.

Nearly two decades since they qualified for Europe. 150th Anniversary celebration. Likely last game with one of their greatest managers. Beat us.

Of course they’re going to go wild, try getting your hole and stop worrying about the way people celebrate things.

Agreed.

Killie are a small club, they are not used to Europe. They just beat the biggest club in the country on their anniversary to clinch European football, who gives a %^*& if they celebrate a bit much.

Highest league finish in 50 years and first European qualification in almost 20 years, why aren't they allowed to celebrate?

Let's be honest, we didn't really care about the game today and it denied Aberdeen a place in Europe. Can't find reason to get annoyed.

Leave the needless moaning about celebrations watch to Hypocrisy FC.

i thought it was a bot OTT but other than that it didnt bother me but can you imagine being a rangers player being picked for scotland if thats the manager
i hope they get pumped by neiderkorn in the first round

Who cares, they haven’t been in Europe for almost 20 years I have no issues with them enjoying their moment.

We were quick to criticise Bain for moaning about us celebrating winning last week (I know it was also our last home game of the season) but you can’t be on both side of this argument
We didn’t celebrate beating the tims was last home game that’s only reaso they came back on . Don’t have a problem with teams thanking there fans mind you don’t know where they all came from.

They have gone from playoff survival to being very competitive in the league and getting into Europe. We should be doing better against them! Clarke goes to the Scotland job like it’s rumoured it will start to unwind, smaller crowds, begging us to fill their stands etc... if not sooner!

Clearly I despise the hypocrisy that saw us criticised for celebrating a late winner to get us back into Europe after a torturous 5 years... but, Killie are entitled to celebrate that. 3rd place, “best of the rest” finish and Europe, considering where they were 18 months ago is an achievement and they should be happy with it. They should be fucking delighted to be honest.

I don’t get this thread. Diddy club punches well above their weight and qualifies for a major European night.

They had fans in tears after the penalty, a big day for their club. Good on them. I want the other shite bastards in this country to do better in Europe and Clarke has done wonders with them. He’s still a bo ridden pish stained Timmy bastard though.

They may as well enjoy it as it wont last next season they will really struggle once Clarke has left Gary holt getting the job on the back of 4 good months a livi will see them not finish in the top 6 next season

This forum is genuinely pathetic at times. Grown men getting upset that a set of fans are celebrating their teams success.

Don't worry OP, they had a nice wee afternoon with 10times their usual fans out celebrating 150 years of nada.
This is in preparation for another 150 years of nada.
Hope they get pumped off a bunch of nobodies in Europe where their brute force thuggery and cu*tish behaviour won't be accepted.

Back