Kilmarnock have 3 men sent off

What a shambles

The ref allowed himself to be influenced by a mob of sheep shaggers constantly surrounding him, how the feck that shower put us out of two cups is beyond me they foul they dive and they harass referees into decisions, and before anybody replies with '' We should do that '' Our club, and team, should never lower ourselves to that level, by feck we dodged a bullet in McInnes, a team of hammer throwers, and as for that McKenna going to the mhanks we can only hope, a big feckin dud, Christ even Chris Burke out jumped once

The way Kilmarnock have played all season, I suspect they’ll all have been deserved.

The real scandal is they’ve been allowed to get away with it when playing us.

This is what I was thinking without seeing any of the reds.

Seems a bit of a coincidence, I’ll judge when I see the sending offs but it wouldn’t surprise me if Liewells puppets are at work

2 of the most physical teams in the league Aberdeen and Killie , the only team they dont recieve red cards against are us .

I take it they were deserved red cards, because the way they’ve played against us their due it.

I would like to see the reasons for the reds, because I suspect it would at least show up the inconsistency in refereeing standards in Scotland. At worst, we all know that answer....

The ref allowed himself to be influenced by a mob of sheep shaggers constantly surrounding him, how the feck that shower put us out of two cups is beyond me they foul they dive and they harass referees into decisions, and before anybody replies with '' We should do that '' Our club, and team, should never lower ourselves to that level, by feck we dodged a bullet in McInnes, a team of hammer throwers, and as for that McKenna going to the mhanks we can only hope, a big feckin dud, Christ even Chris Burke out jumped once
That's what the Steak Pie FC do as well

It works if the ref is Steve McLean (I'm not letting Rangers pump Hibs 6-0, I'm going to do my best to make 1-1)

I fancied Killie to go to the Chamber of Secrets next week and stifle them into a draw, as they're struggling to break sides down under Lennon. Not now though.

Interesting to see what happens to Kilmarnock today and Aberdeen last week when their thug players are ref’d to the correct standards.

Nothing to do with playing Celtic next just the ref probably being relaxed doing a diddy game and being confident enough to ref properly. 2 of them were late on also i think so sounds like killie players just losing the plot.

There is no poor standard of refereeing but there is a good few cheats that like to cause us problems and that ref is one of the most obvious.

Clarke probably going to be cited again

“Worst I’ve ever seen' Steve Clarke slaughters referee Steven McLean's performance and says he should never officiate at Rugby Park again”

I was at the game and the 2nd and 3rd were definately reds. Didnt see what happened to Broadfoot but Killie lost their discipline and can have no complaints. Give the conspiracy nonsense a bye.

Not a conspiracy, But as others have said I bet it wouldn't have been 3 red cards for Killie if they were playing us
I think this is the issue that people on here recognise.
Maybe the referee was right on this occasion, but the inconsistency when games involve Rangers is no longer a tin foil matter, it is in our face and only the idiots in our support continue to fail to acknowledge it.
Has it changed the league this season?

How can it not?

Reactions: Baz
Kilmarnock are by far the dirtiest team in the league closely followed by Aberdeen ... 2 rancid sides that play kick n rush football..

How many red cards have been shown to dolly's opponents this season? Anyone know ? & no it's not coincidence by the way

Back