Kilmarnock revert to type

The key question is - why are we allowing these nothing teams to bully us? I don’t care if it’s their fucking cup final, we should be dealing with punts up the park, pressure on the ball and a big target man ‘rummeling us up’

Correct.
If we are serious about winning this league, we would of dug in and found the win. Instead the mentality wasn't there and we f**kd it. No leaders

So many posts with valid points here but when it comes down to the nitty gritty we are not being allowed to win anything in this Tim invested country. The refereeing decisions in our games are without doubt cheating and some say this has came about because we officially complained about Collum and his colleagues are now standing by him by shafting us.
Then we have refereeing appointments, in 60 years of following our game I've never seen referees being given so many matches for the same team especially when the ref has leanings for said team. Yes I'm referring to Clancy and the Tims ,how can you justify him getting them in so many games in such a short space of time. Do we not have enough refs to circulate honestly?

People shouldn't complain about opponents trying against us. It is what makes us better and highlights our deficiencies when we can't cope. We've won leagues for almost 150 years beating teams who were trying. It is the fans of these teams like Kilmarnock who have the biggest gripe when it appears that they aren't trying as hard the next game.

The key question is - why are we allowing these nothing teams to bully us? I don’t care if it’s their fucking cup final, we should be dealing with punts up the park, pressure on the ball and a big target man ‘rummeling us up’

Absolutely this 100%

Yet again we see a team stealing a win against the Rangers (all be it with the assistance of some dodgy refereeing), milking their 15 minutes of fame and celebrating like they've won the Champions League and then following that up with 2 home defeats on the trot. Just proves what we all know.
This is idiotic.

If they are mince enough to get bet twice by lesser teams, why aren't we good enough to beat them.

I despair sometimes.

Teams want to beat us, it's not a new concept. They also want to qualify for the latter rounds of the Scottish Cup, so effort is a nonsense argument.

We should be good enough to beat these teams regardless of how much they raise their game.

Because we have no physical midfield presence. And as much as people criticised McCrorie’s lack of passing ability he suits these games.

Spot on. Our possession based game has worked well for us in Europe but you need to be able to mix it up a bit in the SPFL.

Spot on. Our possession based game has worked well for us in Europe but you need to be able to mix it up a bit in the SPFL.
Exactly. Both Aberdeen draws and the Hearts and Killie losses would all have been wins with one player with physical presence in there. I’m sure of it.

Teams raise their game against us and if our players can't handle that and bottle it then they shouldnt be a Rangers player.

It's not fckn Rocket science.

The idiocy of the replies like “we should be able to beat these teams even if we’re being cheated”

ughhhhhhhhhh
This^
You would think some of the posters writing this stuff should really be wondering why do have to.
Referee applies the rules against Kilmarnock, we win that game but once again Beaton failed.

I wish Gerrard and Gary Mac could see it.

They should be driving it out to the media the difference in how all teams perform to an added degree against Rangers and no one else.
However Gerrard should have his players set up for a battle. Our last two starts at Tynecastle has been nothing short of scandalous.
Slow, lethargic and off the pace against a team of dung.
Need to do better in the cup game there, players need to battle against teams like Hearts and on the narrow pitch change tactics/formation to suit.

It’s obvious we simply don’t yet have sufficient quality in depth to handle the inevitable injuries, suspensions and cup final mindset of all the opposition, the latter being nothing new and shouldn’t be surprising to most bears as it’s always been that way, however it seems to me that a lot of our support are putting some results down to us not being good enough and are dismissive of the role officiating is having far too frequently in our games.

If we cast our minds back to better times when we did have top quality players , great experience and a genuine never say die winning mentality they didn’t run over the top of every team in every game so what chance do the present guys have? Referees and linesmen cost you even more when you don’t have what previous Rangers squads had so some fans need to get real!

Teams raise their game against us and if our players can't handle that and bottle it then they shouldnt be a Rangers player.

It's not fckn Rocket science.

Other side in Scotland ( and their fans ) see us and only us as the team to beat. That this has continued after 2012 and given that another Club continually disgraces itself on and off the park is a mystery to me
Some sides appear to make little or no real attempt to compete against the filth either. Apart from us only Hamilton (twice ) and Livingston have got about them this season.

Exactly the same as hearts!! 5 dropped points v a shambles of a team. It should be their own fans who are complaining about being short changed every week or are they happy just to raise their game when Rangers visit? :mad::mad:
Yes they are :mad:

Does that go for us as well then?

Winning at Parkhead, celebrating like we've won the Champions League, then dropping 8 points in our next 5 games against fucking garbage?

Think about it ffs. We're in no position to criticise.
Too many on here just cant seem to see that. We raise our game against the bheggars but go mad when teams do it to us

Didn't see the game, so did Kilmarnock play the "low block", did they hit the deck easily to get every niggly foul off a bent Ref, take 2mins for Throw-ins , fouls, and goal kicks and get away with it? Was the ref consistent with both teams? .....All important factors

But as soon as they offer the other stand back to us we'll grab it with open arms and pay them over 100k for the privilege...mental paying to support another team

No mate. In other words, they raise their game against us, All of them.
That's one 'battle-cry' that we need to pap into the dustbin, though. Too often it's used as a Get Out of Jail Free card by our hard of thinking and the lurking agent provocateurs.

Back