MOTM Poll Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Tough place for us recently, but confident we will get the 3 points today. Would love a 4 goal cruise but will take a 90th minute Goldson header again.. #LetsGo

we all know how big today’s game is, we’ve dropped far to many points to killmarnock last few seasons.
time to change all that starting today.
as a poster rightly wrote earlier, this is where league titles are won and lost.
fancy us 2-0

Jack and Kamara should not start in the same team unless in Europe or against the tims.

If we're playing 4-2-3-1 it's fine imo mate.

They give you great control of the midfield and protection for our defence.

Our full backs and front 4 gives us plenty attacking options.

Kamara is probably our most comfortable midfielder on the plastic.

Killie is another one of those stuffy teams that will dig in deep, and a horrible pitch to boot. I am going to go for us 2-1.

It really is massive in the scheme of things, Aribo coming back into squad could be the difference today

Any sort of win required

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Kamara

Arfield Aribo Kent

Morelos

Rangers 2-0 winners
Playing Arfield in the more advanced role would be sacrificing almost everything he has brought to the team so far this season in my view.

He's so much more effective making runs beyond Hagi and linking up that way rather than being the focal point on his side of the field.

I don't see room for Aribo and Arfield to start in the same team, I personally think you have to pick one.

Big big test today given our previous form on that pitch that well organised team littered with Rangers hating mentally challengeds

If go out and perform they we have this season we should win but the pitch is a leveller

Win today and it’s a huge sign our mentality has changed this season and we are the real deal

3 points is vital. Go out and get the job done Rangers. Pile on the pressure on them

A wee start to the game like 2011 and I'll be happy.

There will be about the same amount of Killie fans there today as well.

Reactions: VGM
Massive test for us today. Our record there recently is horrific so a gutsy 3 points will do me. Don’t care if it’s a shit performance, really don’t care, just win.

Feels like a huge game today, a win puts us in such a strong position with a good run of games ahead.

Don’t care how we do it, just get the 3 points

2 words, confidence ( flowing at the moment) and ability ( strength in depth ). Things feel different. Let them do the worrying, let them all do the worrying.

3-0 feet up , slippers on.

Big test on that pitch which has been a bit of a nightmare for us in recent seasons.

Confident but I think it’ll be a tight game. 3 points any which way please.

The way of dealing with the nerves and the temptation to think that ‘every match is a must win and if we draw we’ve lost the league’ - is to look at our games and theirs, and just concentrate on wanting to better the result.

Like in the games that we’ve both played so far;

Ross County (A) - Both Win
Aberdeen (A) - We Win, they Draw
Dundee (H) - Both Win

etc. Then the points differences aren’t as high in your mind, because coming off the back of the internationals, and with two must win Europa league games in their group, they’ve got to better our away result at Hibs etc. A draw for us today at Killie matches their result, and we’re already one up from the Aberdeen game

Stops me getting too much of a fear before games at the moment anyway.

hopefully we’ll be looking to carry on the intricate passing and round the corner stuff if the ball isn’t going to play nice in the air, don’t know if it’s too soon for Aribo but maybe space for Hagi in the middle to pull the strings?

Going to be tricky due to the conditions, hopefully keep the ball on the deck .90 minutes of hard graft , a bit of guile and a couple of goals for the Bears will do me .C'mon the Rangers

Yep this could be a scrappy 1-0 victory ?...This mob will do a high block we will probably struggle to break it down, it's worked for them in the last 8 games at Rugby park with 5 victories and they won’t change it , hopefully I'm wrong and we get a quick couple of goals and Killies system will fall apart, I'm going for a 1-0 win.

Going to be tricky due to the conditions, hopefully keep the ball on the deck .90 minutes of hard graft , a bit of guile and a couple of goals for the Bears will do me .C'mon the Rangers
The conditions will play into our favour, kilmarnock intentionally don't water the 4g at all when us and them visit and it's a massive part of their game plan.

Ball will zip more than they want it to today

not sure who they’ve lost or retained as players

pretty sure they won’t change how they’ve approached us in th recent games

3-1 us

Mornin’ Bears. Don’tya just love match days?

Expecting a battle today but it’s time to get the monkey off our back wi this lot.

We have the ability, let’s use it. Not gonna jinx anything with a score forecast.

C’mon Rangers.

Seen that their centre half Clevid Dikamona that went off last weekend v Hibs is definitely out which is good.

Although we should have enough anyway but with our record there I'll take them not being at full strength at the back.

Edit: don't think hes first choice anyway given his stats!

But isn’t Stuart Finlay already out ?

Helander starting is a must! His early ball winning challenges with his head or feet is a must to set the tone for us.
Everyone expects Killie to be 10 or 11 men behind the ball, low block etc.

I really don’t feel it matters if it’s Balogun or Helander. Certainly my one big concern wouldn’t be which of 3 excellent centrebacks start. It will be about the midfield and forward places.

Back