Kinghorn drive exit from Hampden on Saturday?

54bears

I am coming from a different direction this year, after the game is the Kinghorn drive exit from Hampden for us or THEM after the game? Looking at parking over that way.

If you mean leaving the main Hampden Car Park then it’s neither us or them.

The street itself falls under the permit area

So we can exit the main gate of the car park after the game? Looking at parking on a side street over that way somewhere?
I think they took the gate away and replaced it with bollards. Will definitely be more Celtic fans in that area on Saturday but they'll likely still be watching their team parade the cup around Hampden by the time you are on Kinghorn Drive.

Only issue will be parking up before the game I suppose but definitely going to be more Celtic fans around there/Kings Park Avenue.

That part of Kinghorn between Mount Annan Dr and Hampden is private. I don't know if there is any vehicular access.
There is not a lot of fans use the streets between Aikenhead & Cathcart Roads. Most walk incognito as they're walking into enemy territory.

I think they took the gate away and replaced it with bollards. Will definitely be more Celtic fans in that area on Saturday but they'll likely still be watching their team parade the cup around Hampden by the time you are on Kinghorn Drive.

Only issue will be parking up before the game I suppose but definitely going to be more Celtic fans around there/Kings Park Avenue.
Fs.
Even shoehorned in them winning when it had zero to do with the thread.

I hope the players don't have that atitude

What about pre match , will the cops be separating us , I’m in debenture and I’ve also got a car park permit

Why do you say that - I stay close there and most of the locals I know are Rangers fans?

And they'll be winning fxxk all this weekend.

Why do you say that - I stay close there and most of the locals I know are Rangers fans?

And they'll be winning fxxk all this weekend.
Aikenhead Rd/Kingspark Ave is more "their end" for Hampden whereas more of our fans tend to congregate on Cathcart Road.

Don't worry mate, I'm not accusing your manor of being some Falls Road type shithole but before the game that area will be more populated by Celtic fans.

Aikenhead Rd/Kingspark Ave is more "their end" for Hampden whereas more of our fans tend to congregate on Cathcart Road.

Don't worry mate, I'm not accusing your manor of being some Falls Road type shithole but before the game that area will be more populated by Celtic fans.

I guarantee it won't be populated more by them.

They also stick to their end which is Aitkenhead road and tend to park on the other side of Aitkenhead road - they know their place.

There are not many opportunities for non residents to park in Mount Annan or Kinmount. Most from that area who live there heading to Hampden will be Bears. Kinghorn is the central road for Hampden.

Back