Kinning Park Loyal

JDC76

Official Ticketer
Anyone on here able to help me get in touch with someone from the Kinning Park Loyal about bus travel to Tannadice? Thanks in advance

Would be good to have a section on this site dedicated to that very thing. In the same way there's a 'Ticket Office' section.

We did on here till a few years ago then it got wiped out for some reason, maybe was posted on here why it was being deleted but never saw any info

WATP

A
Never forget the day during an old firm game everyone was so engrossed in the match and some crazy cow strips off on top of the pool table. Nobody even noticed... Lol
At a guess she was probably overweight with saggy tits and a big standard dark broon bush.
If she was a young thing with a nice figure, smashing tits and a wee landing strip you"d all have noticed, no matter how the game was going!

I used that bus a few times going to games in the lower division. Was fantastic and added to the experience

KP Loyal message board was my first contact when I first arrived to Glasgow for a longer period.
I almost got punched into the face in Red Lion when I arrived, because I had forgotten my hometown clubs scarf on (almost same colours as Hearts'). But when I explained the situation and people realized I was a Rangers fan from other country, I had couple if the best night outs ever over there.

Back