Kit for when we return (Sorry i know there are more pressing issues)

KGR98

Has anybody heard anything about what's to happen if we are to play the remaining league games do we play in this seasons kit? Has anyone heard anything about next seasons kit and who may be supplying it?

I would guess yes to the first question and next season’s will be blue, with some white, red and black. And the supplier will either be the best in the world, or worst in the world.

Lots of questions to be answered. Who, What and When?
is the war with SD over and we can start afresh? Dave King said he would not step away from Rangers until he seen off SD and that fat cockroach Ashley.
whats happening with Elite and our Cash?
All hopefully be Answered when we get over this terrible virus lockdown and back on the pitch.

Lots of questions to be answered. Who, What and When?
is the war with SD over and we can start afresh? Dave King said he would not step away from Rangers until he seen off SD and that fat cockroach Ashley.
whats happening with Elite and our Cash?
All hopefully be Answered when we get over this terrible virus lockdown and back on the pitch.
Dave King is the only director of Rangers Retail so he has stayed for the fight with ashley

The only benefit of a potential late start to the league etc might be that it gives us a chance to get a kit deal in place - albeit no doubt that leach Ashley would match it, in which case none of us will buy a damn thing.

The only benefit of a potential late start to the league etc might be that it gives us a chance to get a kit deal in place - albeit no doubt that leach Ashley would match it, in which case none of us will buy a damn thing.
I doubt kit manufacturers will be doing any deals or sponsorship while everything is up in the air, plus we clearly had no one lined up as we were hawking ourselves in statements.

I doubt kit manufacturers will be doing any deals or sponsorship while everything is up in the air, plus we clearly had no one lined up as we were hawking ourselves in statements.
You may well be right. But negotiating these things normally takes at least a couple of months or so by the time you do the commercial negotiations and then the legal drafting and negotiation. So even if we could go through that process and get to the point where there was a contract there ready to be signed if circumstances allow then that would be a step forward.

Back