Kit partner for next season

mustn’t grumble

Official Ticketer
I could be wrong, but is our contract with Castore not set to expire this season? I know it was announced as a multi year deal but I recall talk of different kit partners being floated recently.

Edit - wrong forum! Meant to post in BP

We've done well out of the Castore deal you'd imagine the club might look to renew terms

Record revenue this season since our deal with them, 1 more year left and I'd imagine they will be with us for the rest of this decade

Whilst Bisgrove is here, we’ll never depart from Castore.

Like it or not, it’s seen as successful and they’re so deeply ingrained in the club now.
What do you mean by deeply ingrained?
if the contract is up at the end of next season and we get a better option from one of the more orthodox kit suppliers, we'll go with them, I'm sure.
Or are you saying differently?

if the contract is up at the end of next season and we get a better option from one of the more orthodox kit suppliers, we'll go with them, I'm sure.
No way will we go to Adidas or someone like that.The stuff they churn out is chronic

I very much doubt they would offer more money
Whit? Eh?
Your point was about Adidas' gear being chronic.
If it'll make you happy, my guess would also be they wouldn't offer more money.
But, if any kit supplier does other than Castore, then we would go with them.

P.S
I'm now expecting you to say, aye but Nike stuff is rubbish tae...

Whit? Eh?
Your point was about Adidas' gear being chronic.
If it'll make you happy, my guess would also be they wouldn't offer more money.
But, if any kit supplier does other than Castore, then we would go with them.

P.S
I'm now expecting you to say, aye but Nike stuff is rubbish tae...
Adidas are in a bad way financially so no way they would offer more.
As I always say about Nike...ticks are for dicks

Relationship wise - they’re clearly aligned at the corporate levels.

I doubt we’ll even go out to bid.

We’ll negotiate an extension - it’s been mutually beneficial for both parties; which is rare.

With Umbro now being owned by Castore, we might see Umbro making our kits in the future and rather than Castore re creating classic kits for us, they might use Umbro to create more modern versions of classic kits that Umbro done for us in the past.

A modern version of the 86-87 away kit would be a thing of beauty imo and the sliver tracksuit too.

Back