Klopp will never watch TNT sports ever again and wants human rights lawyers to look into footballers being over worked.

Human rights lawyer is a bit much, however I don't think most fans realise the health risks involved with the current schedule. The risk of heart attacks (unfortunately on the park) is only going to increase the way things are going.

I'm sure we'll hear the usual "they get paid this much" blah blah blah. In the end they're in a lucrative industry & they deserve the money they help generate, doesn't mean they shouldn't have rules to protect their health. Football strangely is the only profession that has this jealous streak in it.

If singers or actors had complaints & got a safer environment that affected their productivity, no one would have much to say.
Wouldnt that be up to the club then to rotate players ?

As usual it’s entirely an argument about players schedules.
Does Jurgen not think without TV money Liverpool and all other EPL clubs wouldn’t be able to attract elite players including allowing them to pay outrageous fees and wages.
If he wants to go back to playing Saturday and the occasional Wednesday then give up the TV money.
TV companies are not there to protect players health but simply to attract viewers.
Jurgen could also develop a larger squad in order to be able to rotate players and protect their health.
That’s on the clubs not broadcasters.

Human rights lawyer is a bit much, however I don't think most fans realise the health risks involved with the current schedule. The risk of heart attacks (unfortunately on the park) is only going to increase the way things are going.

I'm sure we'll hear the usual "they get paid this much" blah blah blah. In the end they're in a lucrative industry & they deserve the money they help generate, doesn't mean they shouldn't have rules to protect their health. Football strangely is the only profession that has this jealous streak in it.

If singers or actors had complaints & got a safer environment that affected their productivity, no one would have much to say.

Most fans think because footballers are paid well they're robots and should be able to play 90 minutes every day if required.

If you want to watch elite athletes then Klopp has a point. Playing so many games in such a short period is dangerous.

I think he may have lost the fucking plot. Are footballers really overworked? They train for a few hours a day during the week and play one or two games a week.

Even taking away comparing it to the ordinary man on the street argument when you compare them to other sports people do they put in more work than say a golfer flying all over the world and playing four rounds ontop of all the practice for example?
When he took the Liverpool job I found him immensely likeable. Liverpool has turned him into a torn faced crackpot.

He's right on the early K.O rubbish. How many times were we given the early start of Sunday after a European game & people on here were up in arms about that.

I think he may have lost the fucking plot. Are footballers really overworked? They train for a few hours a day during the week and play one or two games a week.

Even taking away comparing it to the ordinary man on the street argument when you compare them to other sports people do they put in more work than say a golfer flying all over the world and playing four rounds ontop of all the practice for example?
It's the weekend work that's the killer. Fek that.

He’s a dick…haven’t read any replies yet.

But he’ll still be a dick once I get through them.

What a moaning faced lady's front bottom he is. The TV companies have poured billions into the EPL and transformed it into the "Best league in the world."

If the schedule bothers him so much, go somewhere else. Surely everyone in world football knows the score ?

Or he could utilise some of the other multi million pound players in his squad? More rest/recovery days?

Professional athletes being asked to play twice in a week. Boo fucking hoo. Get a job digging founds or humphing scaffold for a week, come back and let me know how tired you are.

He is a wank isn't he? He may have a point if all the top teams across the elite leagues were moaning about the same thing. They however just get on with it.

He's got a valid point. It must be beyond tiring getting up in the morning, driving your 100k motor to work, fanny about with your mates for 2hrs, eat a 5 star lunch, drive home to your million quid gaff, fall into your cinema in your basement to play Twitch whilst your Chef prepares dinner. Then they have to play a game of football. It's almost slavery.

He's right on the early K.O rubbish. How many times were we given the early start of Sunday after a European game & people on here were up in arms about that.
I think the last stat i saw was 2 or 3 more than the 2nd most placed team.

He's a greeting faced gimp. TNT Sports are the reason along with every other broadcaster Liverpool can spend £70m each on Alison, Van Dijk and that donkey Darwin Nunez.

He and Guardiola are always moaning and whinging about the fixture schedules.

Pair of absolute tossers.

Reactions: VGM
It's not the number of games that's the problem, it's the fact all these teams want to play the same 11 every game

They have squads of 25 so if they are so worried about player welfare then they should rotate players more

Maybe by way of compromise squads could be increased to 30

Its up to the managers paid fortunes to make sure that squad depth is strong enough to enable them strike a balance between welfare and winning teams

Of course the amount of games played affects performance levels/ health / risk of injury etc but football signs up for these extra games for extra revenue time after time. Theres plenty liverpool fans probably struggling with cost of living week to week and that is a different pressure entirely. And im sure jurgen is a millionaire many times over and been well rewarded for his efforts in his career. Of course hes got a point about too many games but he comes across as an egotistical w&nk whos spat the dummy. And the way he seems to lash out at folk every time they have a bad result says a lot about him

Well said.

Most of us have to deal with massive debt, not eating, providing for our family, alcoholism, mental health issues and an all round utterly miserable existence.

These millionaire cunts can go fck themselves.

Edit: just to add we work all sorts of bullshit just to exist as a number in society. Eat, sleep, work, pay the bills and repeat forever until we die.

I really don't want to hear of this supposed hardship of these prima donna bastards

Last edited:
He reminds me of a child that's up.past their bedtime and is fighting sleep, all cranky and lashing out, except his bedtime is the end of the season.

Guys just a sore loser

Of his team were top of the league or looking like they would win it he would be saying %^*& all
For all he's a good manager he sure as fuik turned into the one of the most dislikeable guys in football

Surely if they are overworked and it's putting their health at risk, it's their manager/head coach's responsibility to manage that and rotate their squads?

They don't though, because they want to win. Thats the sacrifice you make at the top level of every competitive industry.

What you don't see in elite sportspeople, that you do in other comparative workload/pressure industries, is high, or even significant, suicide rates. There's probably a lot to that, but mostly I'd say, because they have a very comfortable life.

Doesn't happen that often but with the weather usually playing its part, a player could play a strength sapping five setter at Wimbledon one evening till late and be on the court the day after, where he could potentially play another five setter.

Never any complaints.

Don't know what TNT have done to him?
He’s just a greeting faced bastard mate because it’s not going his way. He’d suit they pape bastards

Salah's earnings are insane.

Base salary is allegedly £350k a week, but performance bonuses and image rights are meant to take him up to £1m a week.
Plus he makes extra from a side act as a Charlie Chaplin impersonator

He definitely has a point about scheduling, it's ridiculous how much football and how little rest time there is these days.

But to be honest it sounds like he's cracked up.

Now it's clear that he won't bow out in a blaze of glory he seems to have chosen a wave of whingeing instead. I never got the media love-in with him and LFC. Both like to pretend they are brilliant, until the mask slips. Top tip...tell a Scouser he hasn't got a sense of humour, and he'll soon convince you that you were right.

He's making excuses for his shite end to the season. I doubt the elite teams would take the required pay cut to play less games and at more convenient times when they can't all be televised.
In terms of other sports, NBA teams play around 82 games a season, and tennis is probably more gruelling with for example the Wimbledon champion playing 6 games averaging about 3+ hours each in 2 weeks

He's got a valid point. It must be beyond tiring getting up in the morning, driving your 100k motor to work, fanny about with your mates for 2hrs, eat a 5 star lunch, drive home to your million quid gaff, fall into your cinema in your basement to play Twitch whilst your Chef prepares dinner. Then they have to play a game of football. It's almost slavery.
HaHa. Brilliantly put.

Although I'm a bit annoyed as I wrote something in the lounge with the same humour behind it and got slaughtered as bitter and pathetic.
Artificialintoleranz wrote me an essay in reply.

Back