Kris Boyd target of sectarian abuse from Celtic supporters

So as I’m sure we all could have predicted James Dornan has surfaced, not to condemn the anti Protestant abuse shouted by the supporters of his club but to instead make a claim that he received sectarian abuse this morning via a voicemail.

I hate these Nationalist, Republican scumbags and what they’ve done to this country, the honestly think they are untouchable.
Why are they factually inaccurate?

So as I’m sure we all could have predicted James Dornan has surfaced, not to condemn the anti Protestant abuse shouted by the supporters of his club but to instead make a claim that he received sectarian abuse this morning via a voicemail.

I hate these Nationalist, Republican scumbags and what they’ve done to this country, the honestly think they are untouchable.
I look forward to the police investigating then. Just like the “smash a f*n*ian day” flyer he received which some sharp eyed readers pointed out he’d sent to himself.

I look forward to the police investigating then. Just like the “smash a f*n*ian day” flyer he received which some sharp eyed readers pointed out he’d sent to himself.
I fully believe he’s capable of pulling a “Jessie Smullet” and staging some sort of attack on himself and blaming the big bad Protestants.

H
I fully believe he’s capable of pulling a “Jessie Smullet” and staging some sort of attack on himself and blaming the big bad Protestants.
He already has and was found out.
He was also guilty of hiding the fact he was bankrupt to get his role as an MSP. He is a man of absolute zero morals.

Spot on mate , they certainly wouldn’t , was an 8 page pull out in the record , when it happened to Clarke .
It also made big news on Ch5's Jeremy Vine show next morning where they put up a screenshot of BBC Scotland's headline on it.
Vine, who claims to be a Chelsea fan had never heard of him, he was discussing it, with all people, Kevin (I'm a republican) Maguire of the Daily Mirror.
Maguire was painting Rangers fans in a real bad way, he told a BS story of a game he went to up at Tannadice once where the opposition was Rangers, he said most of the Rangers fans were draped in Union Flags and that a large percentage took flutes to the game :)) and were very aggressive towards home fans, he really did tell the nation that.
I don't watch Vine anymore, they used to have an audience in the studio who would interact with the guests on topics. One day a bloke (he made regular appearances on the show) turned up wearing a jacket styled as a UJ, Vine told him not to wear that jacket to the show again.
Fuckin bellend is Vine, total prick of a man.

Back