Kristiyan Malinov

Adding quality always improves a team. If we have the ball and can retain the ball we will be a better team. An enforcer type of player isn't the only way to improve the team. Far to often last year our problem wasn't the physicality, it was the ability to break down packed defences, concentrate and retain the ball. Quality is the key to improvement.
Great point. At the highest level the best teams keep the ball.

I think I'll just give up with players we are linked with threads. They are chaos and based on opinions from people who have, let's be honest, never seen them play.

I think I'll just give up with players we are linked with threads. They are chaos and based on opinions from people who have, let's be honest, never seen them play.

Not only are you being honest, it's 100% fact.

The first reply on this thread, not even 120 seconds after the thread started, had the guy judged as not good enough by some brain donor that not only had never seen him play but hadnt heard of the guy literally 2 minutes before posting.

People are so weird.

He’s certainly not weak for his size though. His stats are very misleading as from what I’ve heard about him and seen his teammates fail to capitalise on chances he puts on a plate for them fairly often. I’d say he’s also far more aggressive and works far harder than most of the midfielders we have already and is not afraid to get stuck in. Winning mentality is important as anything and going by what I’ve been told about him he seems to have it.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully if we sign him he lives up to your summation. We defo need some extra dig and movement in midfield when teams sit on us.

I for one liked what I saw (albeit on his YouTube videos)
An all round midfielder who it appears has lots of composure, energy, can run, close down, tackle, beat a man, has a range of passing, creates chances and chips in a few goals.

Similar to what we have some have said...
You must be watching a different team than me if you think we have midfielders who do that?

Anyone remember Years ago before football was so freely available and youtube that when a name was linked on here you would get the usual posters who would tell you an in depth detail of the player.

"Yes, hes a left sided attacking midfielders who has good pace and acceleration, hes got a decent ping from long distance and has good team work, his determination is good too, passing could do with improvement"

All from Championship Manager.

Looks like a smaller Ryan Jack and very similar to what we already have in midfield.

The last thing we need is a 5ft 6 guy in a already weak midfield which lacks power, strength, and creativity.

It's a no from me.

Fair point, all 5ft 6 midfielders are pish. That guy Xavi in particular was garbage.

I just looked into his eyes on a YouTube video and that was enough. I didn’t need to watch beyond the 5th second of the video to know he will be a superstar for us.

Sign him up for any price.

Fair point, all 5ft 6 midfielders are pish. That guy Xavi in particular was garbage.

In our domestic league with 90% of the teams using long balls a player of that stature isn't required.

I've nothing against small players i just want to see us bring in big units who can play Football.

We need more street wise/combative players.

Back