Lake district - Sunday?

biggee

My son will be in the lake district on Sunday, staying at Newby Bridge. Does anyone know anywhere nearby that will be showing the game on Sunday?

My son will be in the lake district on Sunday, staying at Newby Bridge. Does anyone know anywhere nearby that will be showing the game on Sunday?
Ambleside always has a couple of pubs/hotels who will oblige, a wee bit of a drive though. Maybe just ask at the Swan hotel Newby bridge too? They’ve got multiple screens.

I stayed in a house nearby and went out midweek to watch the champions league. Swan Hotel and Newby bridge hotel both did not show it. We ended up in Whitewater hotel which is a 10 min taxi ride.

Churchill's in Ambleside is probably his best bet. Can't recommend anywhere in Ulverston (10 minutes down the road from newby bridge) as they'll just punt it for English football, regardless, though Old Friends will probably let him have it on.

Churchill's in Ambleside is probably his best bet. Can't recommend anywhere in Ulverston (10 minutes down the road from newby bridge) as they'll just punt it for English football, regardless, though Old Friends will probably let him have it on.

Is there anywhere in Barrow still showing our games mate ?

Back