Lampard odds be next manager at Stad De Gadd

So if you put £20 on it.... you will get absolutely fck all back as its not happening!

They're raging against the fact they're getting Steve Clarke, Roy Keane, Jack Ross or Malky MacKay.

One of them has an easy job at the national team, one has turned down the job before and has a cushy job in front of the Sky Sports camera's, one is about to be chased from Hibs for being shite.

Therefore, the clear and obvious favourite is the jakey, alcoholic, proven racist former player.
You forgot the best of them all - Lambert.
Ticks all the boxes. Ex player, champions league winner - schooled under Hitzfelt , managed in the premiership. A shoe in.

It won’t happen but the idea that Frank’s ‘love’ for the rangers would get in the way of his career is reasonably absurd

I watched his Open Goal interview and he came over as shy and awkward and not the type of man who could command a dressing room.

Duff getting the job wouldn't surprise me though. Him leaving seems to be one of their many excuses for the collapse under Lennon. They have him down as some type of coaching genius who gets better the longer he's away.

I have read a few of their thoughts and some ITK posters claim, After Duff went and they brought in Strachan all they tactical knowledge went out the window. That Lennon, BJK and Strachan were clueless in that regard.

They will not be getting anyone in to replace the tramp till the summer. They need to sell a few players to finance this new management team and pay off the tramp and his staff. He is digging in his heels and calling lawwells bluff. Lawwell isn't going to make this call because he probably wont be there next season either.
I can’t see anyone else wanting to be associated with them this season.
They’ll let Lennon absorb all the abuse coming their way between now and the end of the season. Gives popcorn teeth the respect he’s due being a legend and all that.

Lampard will be contracted to Chelsea id be very surprised if he was free to take a job immediately if he is then it’s quite unusual. Cannot see him going to them.

18 months left. As I said in another post. He would have to take on the Celtic job and forfeit the money owed by Chelsea for the remainder of his contract.

Cant see Celtic paying same wages as Chelsea. So technically he would be working the next 18 months there for less wages than sitting twiddling his thumbs. Not exactly a great career opportunity that would force you to do so. A basket case in all honesty.

The thing is, its not just Gerrard thats transformed us. Its’s McAllister, Beale, Culshaw, Milsom, Wilson, Park. All the pieces need to be integrated - one ‘big name’ won’t help them. Which is why, unless Lawwell chucks it, and they relinquish their power over our game, they’ll remain in a downward spiral. Which is nice.

Its the same old shite all the time ffs last time it was moriniho , pochettino , and they went with lennon now its benitez , lampard and they will prob go with alex neil or paul lambert or some other tit ,celtic fans are deluded c*nts

Manager betting odds shouldn't be paid attention. They fluctuate that quickly. If enough of us bet on Gerrard being their next manager it would change

Wonder what the odds are for him not to become their next manager? Think that maybe the realistic bet here.

So in the space of 10 days or so the Jimmy Saville FC are getting Howe, Benitez and Lampard as manager. I wonder who it will be next week.

18 months left. As I said in another post. He would have to take on the Celtic job and forfeit the money owed by Chelsea for the remainder of his contract.

Cant see Celtic paying same wages as Chelsea. So technically he would be working the next 18 months there for less wages than sitting twiddling his thumbs. Not exactly a great career opportunity that would force you to do so. A basket case in all honesty.
He’s not going go stay out of management for 18 months. He will want back in as soon as possible, right job for him.

There’s no chance Lampard is going from Chelsea to Parkhead.

Every time there’s a vacancy, these kind of names are bandied around. And it ends up being a standard appointment.

The thing is, its not just Gerrard thats transformed us. Its’s McAllister, Beale, Culshaw, Milsom, Wilson, Park. All the pieces need to be integrated - one ‘big name’ won’t help them. Which is why, unless Lawwell chucks it, and they relinquish their power over our game, they’ll remain in a downward spiral. Which is nice.
This is it. Gerrard is the figurehead but it's the whole structure that has built us for success.

His new baby is due in April. Would he take a job so far away from his young family? His daughter is only 2 and I don’t see Christine moving just now, she’s just been showing off her nursery. It may suit him to take a year out.

The bookies are laughing all the way to the bank.

Add Lampard's name to the shortlist and the Knuckle-draggers are handing over cash to them.

Alky clarke has taken the scotshit national team as far as they could ever go again so maybe he will be in the running, Ticks all the relative boxes and he could do with a bit of cheering

Have a look at their Prospectus Frank.

Liewell your boss
Court cases pending
Massive financial outgoings
Total rebuilding needed
Stadium crumbling
Fans rebelling and refusing to renew season tickets.
Laughing stock of world football.

I’d give it a miss Frank.

I would be shocked if he took the job. His Grandfather on his mother's side would be turning in his grave he was a bear first and Chelsea second.

Back