Larne v Glentoran

Kills me to say this bit I hope the rats win tonight as the mate in work bet me 100 pound that glentoran would win the league.

Think you ton is safe enough :))i'll side with the Glens to hopefully clip the Larne wings a bit more and follow the lead of the Bannsiders on tues night but i think home advantage will see Larne win .

Mon the wee cock n hens.

We do do good club nicknames over here, there is that.
The Harbour rats,
The cock n hens, (stop sniggering)
The Hatchet men - Crusaders

Portadump, Chickenvile & Shítfield.
Okay, those last three may not be actual nicknames but it's how I think of them.

Mon the wee cock n hens.

We do do good club nicknames over here, there is that.
The Harbour rats,
The cock n hens, (stop sniggering)
The Hatchet men - Crusaders

Portadump, Chickenvile & Shítfield.
Okay, those last three may not be actual nicknames but it's how I think of them.
Mind you, the best team has a very boring unoriginal nickname - The Blues.

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. For a scoreless draw it was exciting enough, with both teams trying hard to win it.

What constitutes rich in NI football? Don’t they pay juniors level wages?

Yeah, not great wealth. They’re full time though, whereas most of the others are part time. A guy I know plays for them. Not sure what cash he gets but they give him accommodation for free as he lives on the other side of NI. I’d say most of their squad may get £100 -£500 a game. That’s an educated(ish) guess though.

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. For a scoreless draw it was exciting enough, with both teams trying hard to win it.

I enjoyed it too. Strangely I enjoy watching leagues like the Scottish championship and the English national league instead of EPL games at times

Back