Last game of the Premiership season

Hawkhead Ger

Will top half be Saturday or Sunday, or is it anyone’s guess? I had it in my head the top half played on the Sunday but it seems the last couple this hasn’t been the case.

Depends on what Sky and the cops want. If it goes to the last day they'll not want a full on title party kicking off early afternoon.

It has been Saturday for the past couple of years. Had a look recently as I'm at a wedding on the Saturday night. Will be amazing place to celebrate a league title win.

If there is hardly anything between the 2 teams, might the league give both an away game on the last day? Like Helicopter Sunday and also 2008.

Saturday. Missing my brother's wedding because of it. Hoping for trophy day at Ibrox.
What kind of thoughtless idiot would schedule his wedding for a date when he knew there was a chance it would clash with the final match day of the season?

I'm away on holiday on the Monday so the Saturday is perfect for me. Will be getting shit faced that night whatever the result.

With us having 2 games at home after split I'm assuming we'll be away, home, away. Home and away for last game of season. Only my opinion.
All going well the trophy presentation will be the midweek prior to last game of the season.

With us having 2 games at home after split I'm assuming we'll be away, home, away. Home and away for last game of season. Only my opinion.
All going well the trophy presentation will be the midweek prior to last game of the season.
2 seasons ago it was

Motherwell A
Celtic A
Dundee U H
Ross C H
Hearts A

Also have the club requested the home games to be early i.e 1st, 2nd or 3rd to allow the work at Ibrox to be started?

Back