Last night's Championship chuckles from Rugby Park + 2 other games

So if arbroath win the championship do they get promoted?

I assume there are no dodgy rules any more about ground requirements - I remember that saving Aberdeen from relegation one year.
Falkirk that saved them as they didn’t have a 10,000 stadium, shocking rule

I assume there are no dodgy rules any more about ground requirements - I remember that saving Aberdeen from relegation one year.
SPFL ? Hmmm not so sure if say Dundee are bottom there may be a missing email that Arbroath didn't get.:)

Falkirk that saved them as they didn’t have a 10,000 stadium, shocking rule
Clearly in place to ensure Aberdeen's survival in the top flight.
I do like to wind up some "Bairns" I know, however, by telling them the only reason they won the 1st Division was because other teams were spending money on their grounds while they neglected to do the same with Brockville!

Also, Aberdeen were saved from relegation twice, the other time being when the league went from 10 to 12 teams.

surely if they allow plastic pitches no reason for them not to be let in

I would assume it depends who finishes bottom and whether they have friends on the board at the Stade de Gadd.

That Arbroath game confused the %^*& out of me with both sides shooting towards their fans each half.
I was also confused. When Kilmarnock were there a couple of weeks ago they were in the end to the right of the camera which I always thought was the home end.

Mon the lichties! Might even get a season ticket to the coldest stadium on the planet if they get promoted since it's less than a ten minute drive away.

Hoping Arbroath can keep their great run going and have faint hope that Partick can go on a run also, keep Kilmarnock out the league - they’re a horrible club with a horrible support.

Will be hilarious if this happened, Kilmarnock spent a fortune compared to rest and have a massive squad.

Looking forward to a pint tonight in my Killie local

The Boo boys will be feeling so low, so a great time to put the boot in!!! :D :D

If Killie don't come up this year we won't have to worry about them for years to come, all or nothing budget this year for promotion. If they don't get it, it will be a fire sale and they will be lucky to stay in the Championship never mind coming up.

Quite unexpectedly, even the sheer mirth of seeing kilmarnock getting pumped again was outdone by the joy of listening to the Arbroath commentators.
Get them on instead of crocker and walker FFS!

Back