Laudrup Wine- Anyone else ordered?

Not a big fan of Rosé wine at all, that said the best wine I’ve ever tasted in my life was a bottle of Rosé, 90 quid a bottle.

What I said was, what if Laudrup has already paid for it…
That’s some way to twist that Murray is getting no money directly from us. It’s up to you what you do with your money, I’m just pointing out that Murray will be taking a cut from the purchase of this wine whether it’s us paying Laudrup who subsequently has paid Murray.

That’s some way to twist that Murray is getting no money directly from us. It’s up to you what you do with your money, I’m just pointing out that Murray will be taking a cut from the purchase of this wine whether it’s us paying Laudrup who subsequently has paid Murray.
Who cares, buy it , don’t buy it. I doubt Murray will be bathing in cash from a few hundred bottles of wine sold.

Read recently that Jon Bon Jovi has developed a highly respected Rose wine that sells for $80 a bottle. I doubt there will be many on here who will have sampled it. How much is Godrups plonk?

Greg Norman of all people does some lovely white wines if you can find them near you.

It's nice, although quite subtle. I have just ordered another couple.

The gin is lovely.

Ordered 6 x bottles of Rose and 2 x Gin on Day1 of it going live. Arrived in four days and was superb
Just a little pricey for a regular tipple

Back