Laura Woods

same applies to Alex Scott
always prepared and knows what she is talking about

compare that to the likes of Nicholas, Lawrenson, Merson etc
Scott is brilliant as a pundit, genuinely impressed whenever she’s been on. Aluko on the other hand....

Been a fan for a long time.

When she first appeared the scene i thought she was going to be another just employed because of her gender and to fill a quota.

But it became clear from very early on that she is head and shoulders above most, if not all, female football presenters etc. She is very, very good at what she does. The best one for me, by an absolute distance.

I don’t think there can be much doubt whats gone on there , the chemistry is obvious . No matter how old ally gets or puts on a wee bit of timber like the rest of us , he still seems to have that glint in his eye that women find irresistible
My mum is in her mid-50s and Ally is still a favourite of hers.

Very handsome in his younger days and he has all the chat and charm as well, no doubt he has charmed wee Laura as well.

Bianca is very private on social media about who her jockey is. Wonder who it is.
Can see it being an Essex based Premiership footballer, probably plays for Spurs or West Ham, or some cockney wideboy who made his fortune from some dodgy dealings

ccelebritiesNINTCHDBPICT000574116771-641x410.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000424351157-e1591748377808.jpg
Would love that bottom photo to be a tight leather skirt with heels to match

Her show is fairly terrible. Just insipid breakfast radio.

Big Al and Coisty together, now you're talking. It's a car crash where at least one of them is always liable to offend or say something ridiculous. I disagree with nearly everything Brazil comes away with, but he makes me laugh for some reason. Would love to get on the piss with them.

No way has that Charlie Dimmock lookalike pumped Laura Woods.

I can't remember where I read it before, but definitely seen it somewhere. She's a massive Arsenal Fan and Parlour is an Arsenal legend who worked at Talksport. If we forget the fact he's sh*t ugly then it makes sense.... :D

Ray Parlour?? Oh FFS. Given the chemistry between them and the fact she loves the Arsenal then perhaps not that far fetched. Hope for us all.

She is great on the radio though, knows her stuff and can be very witty. She is top class woman and broadcaster. Viva Laura Woods.

The Romford Pele has cracked the safe
Part of me wants to believe it's fake because he appears to be standing but she's sitting yet they're at the same height. Don't know if she's sitting on a bench or something but it looks a bit weird

Part of me wants to believe it's fake because he appears to be standing but she's sitting yet they're at the same height. Don't know if she's sitting on a bench or something but it looks a bit weird
Can you not see the bench she’s sitting on? :))

The photo is genuine, I’ve followed her on Instagram for a couple of years & I’m sure she’s posted it.

Her and Ally are great to listen to, she knows her sports and has an easy going style. If Parlour has been there, then Ally has been there twice!!

She’s lovely, but I don’t find women being knowledgable about football at all attractive.

Yup, I’m stuck in the Stone Age.

Not for me as a presenter.

Playing to the current beliefs of her paymasters as a PC , woke , virtue signalling presenter .

White transit van man who is self employed and has time to listen and has listened to Brazil , Porky Parry , Parlour , Henke Potts and Super talking about being on the lash at Cheltenham and old football stories are turning away in their droves .

Talksport no longer releasing the listening figures .

And yes I would .

Not for me as a presenter.

Playing to the current beliefs of her paymasters as a PC , woke , virtue signalling presenter .

White transit van man who is self employed and has time to listen and has listened to Brazil , Porky Parry , Parlour , Henke Potts and Super talking about being on the lash at Cheltenham and old football stories are turning away in their droves .

Talksport no longer releasing the listening figures .

And yes I would .
She is basically reading a script remember.

Back