Laurie Ross Insurance sponsoring them

They've been doing stuff with them for ages. This is from a while ago:

Meet & Greet Patrick Roberts
Laurie Ross Insurance ran a competition giving eight lucky young boys and girls a chance to meet Celtic FC’s Patrick Roberts.

The event was held at Laurie Ross Insurance HQ on 14th March 2018.
Patrick was interviewed by sports journalist Mark Guidi, who then gave each of the children an opportunity to ask Patrick a question with some funny and insightful results.

I've met Gregg Ross a few times through work and was a decent guy. He had a few Papa John's franchises too.

Not sure if any Bears use this lot for home / car insurance etc but I saw something today showing they are “proud sponsors” of the paradise windfall competition and are giving away a signed green and grey top to celebrate 9iar. I’ve never heard of them tbh but just putting this on here in case any bears use them without knowing they are proud supporters of the beasts. Avoid like the plague....

Did it have 1966-1974 on the back? Asking for a friend!

Never used them.
Never will.

Adding him to the list.
Adidas.
Eden Mill Gin.
Ladbrokes.
Dafabet.
People's Motors :)
Magners
CR Smith
Trophy Centre.
Daily Record.
Domino's Pizza
City Refrigeration.
David Low Financial Services.
Job Centre.
Rod Stewart.
That c_unt Bono.
SPFL.
SFA.
Anything involving Mike Mulraney.
Dominos?

I do. But his dealership up my way is a fucking joke. Will still buy from Parks next time but not my local dealership. Scamming cvnts.

Which dealership was that, Ally?

Got to say, we found Park’s Mini place in Hamilton absolutely brilliant.

It's a real shame that businesses over look rampant child abuse for the sake of a quick buck, especially when the abuse at parkhead is still relevant today as when it was committed throughout all those years. Another middle finger to the countless victims, Laurie Ross clearly doesn't do morals. Avoid businesses that pay into child abuse.

Which dealership was that, Ally?

Got to say, we found Park’s Mini place in Hamilton absolutely brilliant.
It was up in Elgin mate, they have a Ford one there. Il be going to Inverness next time.

Its a bit of a long story but my whole experience with them last time i bought a new car was a joke. Mainly down to the Manager and salesman though. Considered trying to get hold of Mr Park somehow at the time but thought it was pointless lol. Spoke to a regional manager or something instead and he was sound about everything.

I like Parks so will just go to another one.

Always used them years ago they stilll have a shop on Maryhill road. The chances of me using them in the near Future has just been ruled out. I’m glad For them to proclaim they are proud sponsors of that horrible outfit, I look forward to the shop on Maryhill Road being boarded up soon
Why do companies always put “ proud” when sponsoring.
I always think its a bit cringeworthy.

Laurie Ross sponsored Crosshouse Rovers in 1986.
That team name took me back, I ‘played’ (went along every week and paid my dues) for a team with that name late 70’s/early 80’s in East Kilbride.
The grudge matches between Crosshouse Rovers & Greenhills Villa were epic :D

They’ve got connections to Tom “ the papaI kníght “ Farmer.

The one who appeared on STV Knews (on the steps of a chapel) defending the kinky Cardinal and effectively dismissing the protestations of his vicTIMs.

That team name took me back, I ‘played’ (went along every week and paid my dues) for a team with that name late 70’s/early 80’s in East Kilbride.
The grudge matches between Crosshouse Rovers & Greenhills Villa were epic :D
Lots of good teams in EK then.
Crosshouse and Claremont went all the way to the Scottish Cup Final in 83.

I wouldn't bother.
We know what they are.

Just checked with my brother. Laurie Ross went to Allan Glen's and his son, Greg attended Hutchisons Grammar School.

Both were rugby guys with little interest in football.

In fairness, I am told that they donated heavily to Eastbank Academy when their head office was in Shettleston.

The irish came over to dig the forth and clyde canal.
The scots at the time likely turned their noses up at digging holes, thats why tim holes like croy appeared.

And because most of them could field a football team from the one family

would only ever buy their shite if last thing and on expenses , can go to local and get 2x 16" for 2/3 of price of one of theirs , honestly never new the background and will never buy again ,,
same here d12, there,s one 2 minutes along the road from me,I use it now and then. i will not be back.

It was up in Elgin mate, they have a Ford one there. Il be going to Inverness next time.

Its a bit of a long story but my whole experience with them last time i bought a new car was a joke. Mainly down to the Manager and salesman though. Considered trying to get hold of Mr Park somehow at the time but thought it was pointless lol. Spoke to a regional manager or something instead and he was sound about everything.

I like Parks so will just go to another one.
Are they actually called Parks mate? Sorry for silly question lol

100% agree , delivered to them x
But we let them come over and bid for our work , while in N/I and ROP we never bid --there is a growing majority of N/I and Rep of Ire companies taking over in UK , some bring good guys over , some do not ..and bring bigotry with them ????

Back in the sixties,the S P View paper used to list them among them “Cherry Blossom Shoe Polish.”

Why would any business attach themselves to that mob. No morals.
Dominos is an eye opener.
Good to know.

Another company dead to me.

Still canny believe i had to adidas to the mentally challenged veto list, that was a gutter.

Did they not used to insure all the taxis and private hires?
they did back in the day, I had all the cabs insured at one time when I had 5 or 6 on the road. they were by far the less expensive and you could insure a novice driver with no experience without the baw crushing cost too hard but they got to expensive.

Back