Lawrence Cameo

He was going through a fairly rigorous achilles stretch routine while waiting to take a free kick during the Ross County game. Looks done.

That's just nonsense, he cuts inside to take out the defender and keeper but keeps his eye firmly on the ball. He did everything right, just unfortunate that Gogic was like a man possessed to get back to make the clearance.
Everything right bar tap a simple f ING tap in into the net that is!

Thought he was a player before his injury. And had hopes that he would come back with the same skills and desire he showed back then. But he’s been poor apart from an occasional flash of skills. Like many, his time is up. Like most of midfield he needs to be moved on/released in the summer.

Baffling performance.

Must have given the ball away ever time he got the ball then would throw a boot out to make a silly, pointless foul.

Total lack of effort as well, could see him drop runners for fun and just refuse to sprint or challenge.

Then he fluffed what was a golden chance. His lack of awareness essentially messed up what should have been a simple goal.

People were saying on here that he was, and I quote, “the best player in the league when fit” however I’ve seen nothing other than another in the long line of average footballers who have come up from England with a bad attitude incapable of winning.
An utter dung player who doesn’t try a leg slower than a week in jail quicker were rid the better

Should be moved on in the summer hopefully get a million or two for him I doubt it though he's probably on a decent wage here

Should be moved on in the summer hopefully get a million or two for him I doubt it though he's probably on a decent wage here
I hope as well but I don't think so

He's been injury prone in his time here so we are unlikely to get a fee.

His wages are outrageous considering his impact.

That's just nonsense, he cuts inside to take out the defender and keeper but keeps his eye firmly on the ball. He did everything right, just unfortunate that Gogic was like a man possessed to get back to make the clearance.
Kinda ye but u wonder if he should have anticipated that and popped it in at the near post was that space open enough I wonder ?

Can’t argue with him setting himself up although there may be a counter argument that he should;d have gone and shot from outside of the front post on lhs rather than do a Dessers and step across the defender . Football moments I guess that make or break players and history

Reminds me a lot of Niko Kranjcar when we signed him.

The odd flash of ability but looks completely spent physically, would happily see him moved on.
Ye mate there does appear to be physical and conditioning Qs against TL is it maybe the no proper pre-season thing yet again

All very well many wanting him gone but who in the English Championship/League one will take on his wages that's the biggest issue we have same goes for many others in the squad.

All very well many wanting him gone but who in the English Championship/League one will take on his wages that's the biggest issue we have same goes for many others in the squad.

be hoping for one of the promoted teams take a chance.

either than something from abroad.

Other than that, he is an option off the bench for me.

Nice another thread slating another player.wjos not long back from a serious injury and struggling a bit.

I wish we had a few players with the attitude and desire Gogic displayed. How many in our squad can you actually say possess that ?

Baffling performance.

Must have given the ball away ever time he got the ball then would throw a boot out to make a silly, pointless foul.

Total lack of effort as well, could see him drop runners for fun and just refuse to sprint or challenge.

Then he fluffed what was a golden chance. His lack of awareness essentially messed up what should have been a simple goal.

People were saying on here that he was, and I quote, “the best player in the league when fit” however I’ve seen nothing other than another in the long line of average footballers who have come up from England with a bad attitude incapable of winning.
He's utter pish.

Needs to go, barely breaks out of a jog.

Given the majority of the St Mirren players he was up against had been out there for 70 minutes, his effort (or lack of it) was nothing short of disgusting.

He looked like he just couldn’t be arsëd. Minimal effort. Jogging around.

His sitter was terrible. He’s got not far off an open goal in front of him. His reaction afterwards was just as frustrating. Not in the slightest bit bothered. You’ll see folk more annoyed and animated after missing an easy chance at their weekly fives game. But then you’ll see more effort and intensity there than you got from Lawrence this afternoon.

I have been very disappointed with Lawrence in the last few games original post perfectly summed up my view of his performance today
He is a player I like when he is playing well and working hard
He is not working like he did earlier in the season
Today really frustrated me he looked disinterested in particular when we didn’t have the ball especially when at Mirren were trying to get back in the game
You would think he would want to come on and take the chance to show why he should be starting

There have been rumours that he wants to go back down south - and after today I think I would be exploring that option

Just another player most of the support shot their bolt too soon on, based on not very much. Remember someone saying if he hadn't got injured at the start of last season we'd have won the league ffs. He's every inch a Derby County player.

He looked like he could've been a very good player for us, got a terrible injury and it's very clear that it has finished him at this level.
He'll be moved on in the summer and will go down as a "what if" player for us.

He’s not someone we can rely on. His injuries have clearly set him back and he’s definitely a different player from the one we signed.

Scoring 8 goals in a 46 game season for a relegated Derby County. There was never any basis to suggest he’d be good enough.

You can tell he hates it up here, but couldn’t turn down the wage. He’d be much happier milling around Middlesbrough, or Bristol City or something.

Back