Lawwell thanks Doncaster

Blue Tack

It’s a closed shop ..and we ain’t getting in ,they do what they like ,we are sub human to them .

“I would like to thank Neil Doncaster,the SPFL board and Sky for the work they have done in bringing this arrangement together.

“We have already been liaising closely with football’s joint response group and Scottish Government in striving to ensure that our fans, the lifeblood of the game, can return to matches as quickly as we can. We will continue this work.

They are trolling us now and it looks like we are going to just suck it up.

That's exactly what this is.

I know it’s hard to do but we’re best off ignoring them. The best comeback we can give is to go and win the league next year. They can’t even “win” with dignity. I suppose that’s what happens when you have an inferiority complex.

That's exactly what this is.

I know it’s hard to do but we’re best off ignoring them. The best comeback we can give is to go and win the league next year. They can’t even “win” with dignity. I suppose that’s what happens when you have an inferiority complex.
We won’t be allowed anywhere near a league title next year.

One way to shut them all up for good... Win the title! Just Fu(king do it Rangers!

M8, has the past obstacles not taught you anything? 10 in a row is nailed on with compliance officers, referees, SFA, SPFL etc

We had a chance to stop if things were fair and unbiased. The corruption we have seen in the past few season will just get worse next season. And we have stood back and allowed.

This is what happens when good people sit back and do the square root of hee haw. Anybody who puts money in to Scottish football or their associates needs sectioned.

These clowns have put the boot in for years yet we as a support continue to finance them. Have a wee think about it, financing the ones who have tried to bury your club.

Game is corrupt in Scotland, Ray Charles could see it. But the total unprofessionalism and small mindedness is truly ridiculous, that is as clear as day a get it up you to Rangers.

So unless we are preparing to take this all to court, best way is to win the league.

Just another way of saying thanks to him for all his help in being complicit in the fraudulent award of a tainted 'title'.

Ended the league costing clubs money in order to give them a title they have bottled 25% of the time this millennium.
Now restarting next year
...whilst we are in Europe. From last year. Isnt anyone on our board acting?

Don’t talk crap! Hearts have crawled around reconstruction after reconstruction proposal.
What bottle have they shown?

FOR GOD SAKE

Do you think all this league reconstruction push by the SPFL is due to us? No its due to Hearts and it will happen 100%. Doncaster has been told if Hearts are relegated to the championship with a restriction of trade then the court awaits.

We should have shown the same balls and demanded the removal of Doncaster or we would have served the interdict like hearts would have done. And our demands would have been what our dossier suggested. We had a good case for Doncaster removal. But we just gave out a laughable response instead, the status quo cannot continue.

Openly corrupt and they don’t care who knows it. I think we are reaching the point where we need to know the clubs next move as next season will just be a write off otherwise no matter how good we are on the park.

Scotland must be the most corrupt league in world football by some distance at the present time yet no-one outside Rangers seems to care.

The dirty bastards are fcking laughing at us and it wont stop untill we beat them on the park to take the title back

" Our fans, the lifeblood of the game ". :D Is this the tarpaulin sheets they put over the empty Piggery stands he's talking about.

Its their game, their baw, their rules and we have no option than to play along and let them keep winning so that they can rack up titles. Uncle Piggy Peter the Paedo Harbourer will not allow us anywhere near a title in the coming years and he will use all his minions and lick spittles to make this happen.

Looks that way to me.

we have not only let ourselves and our fans down, but we have also shown we are weak. Can you imagine that lot allowing what has happened this season with a statement of the status quo cannot continue, and then it does? Laughing stock and no one will ever take us seriously. Expect lots more unfairness to follow, we are a bullied kid and have no fight what so ever. Prepared to be picked on by all.

Back