Laxalt's win percentage when he's featured in a game

I'd really be interested to know what this is. It must be about 20% and I'm not even exaggerating there. Everytime he plays, they seem to drop points.
So that rumour of him being a member of the 'Uruguayan Lodge 55 Crossbones Loyal' wasn't so wild after all?
Fcknell, ... we are everywhere.

Someone posted it on Kerryfail thread. Something like 7 wins in 22?

Edit actual post -

21 games he's featured in this season, we've won 7.

They always have him marking big guys, and then Im sure he was marking Morelos too, who was not going to be intimidated.

Didn't Macavennie call him one of the best left backs in the world? They were also hailing him as the new Tierney at one point!

Posted in another thread won 5 he’s started in , 1 was Europe & 1 was the sheep game cup semi

Where was he meant to be playing because he was barely ever on left hand side. Can't say I watched entire game intently, but the parts I did watch he looked to me to be performing the most positionally undisciplined role I have ever seen.

I know our fullbacks play high, but there at least seems a purpose to that.

What even is he?

Frank McAvennie said that ‘someone told him’ that Celtic just signed one of the top ten left backs in the world.

Incredible claim.

Bored late at night = figuring this out.

10 wins in 23 games he's made an appearance in.

Win rate of 43.47% when he's played.

Made his debut v us and they went on the won 2 games in 12 run. I said to many at the time that when he plays tims drop points but tims were raving about him at the time. Hope they sign him.

Can't believe it took them so long to notice this, they starting dropping points all over the place after he came in.

Their heads were in the sand saying he was a top signing and played at the world cup or whatever.

Last edited:
I thought he played well today - Especially as he had got his beads removed?
He should have the whole hog and got the Rosaries oot as well.

Frank McAvennie said that ‘someone told him’ that Celtic just signed one of the top ten left backs in the world.

Incredible claim.
Almost as incredible as "looking for sunken treasure" yet the Scottish Judiciary believed that. :)

When you sign a player on loan from a club that you are about to play in the EL and they insist that it's ok to play the player in those EL games, alarm bells must have been ringing :))
Was just about to post the same. Thought that was quite an unusual request.

When I recognised him from playing for Uruguay and saw he plays for Milan I thought "He must be pretty good".

Football's a funny old game like that.

How on Earth he got capped that many times for a very good international side is beyond me!

The big miss in their defence is Julien, with poor back-up. In fact their defence is so poor they need to sign LB, RB and 2 CH’s to be able to mount a challenge to The Famous next season.

The big miss in their defence is Julien, with poor back-up. In fact their defence is so poor they need to sign LB, RB and 2 CH’s to be able to mount a challenge to The Famous next season.

Julieann’s awful too. They dropped plenty points with him in the team.

I don’t think their fans see what size of a rebuild they require, they’re going to need a new defence and keeper, new striker or two.
Even if they sell a player or two they are going to need to use a large percentage of that money to rebuild.

I gave up counting how many goals they lost whilst he was getting the "best defender since Tierney" award this season....I think I had stopped counting at around 34 by Christmas

Back