Lazio fans

Weird that there's people defending this scum club just because they're playing the mentally challengeds

It's the be all and end all for some.

There was a thread about Neymar on here the other day. One of the biggest wankers you're ever likely to see in football who even a lot of PSG fans can't stand. Yet he was getting lauded because he scored against them once.

It's the be all and end all for some.

There was a thread about Neymar on here the other day. One of the biggest wankers you're ever likely to see in football who even a lot of PSG fans can't stand. Yet he was getting lauded because he scored against them once.

He’s scored against them many times, a hat trick included.

A great footballer who has taken great pleasure in skelping them many times. More power to him.

He’s scored against them many times, a hat trick included.

A great footballer who has taken great pleasure in skelping them many times. More power to him.

I doubt he cares that much. He probably doesn't even remember half the teams in Ligue 1.

I'm pretty sure Di Canio's excuse for the fascist salute was that it's do with support for Italian fascism and Mussolini etc and nothing to do with Nazism and Germany. That explanation is pretty severely undermined by the Nazi banners in that photo. Absolutely bizarre stuff :oops:

When the Italian fascists weren't killing people, they were a bunch of great guys. Just walking around saluting at stuff and not actually making any trains run on time.

Both clubs are complete scum along with all 60,000 supporters that will be at both grounds.

Italian football is up there with the scummiest in terms of support.

A bit unfair mate. I’ve taken in a fair bit of Italian football, and outwith the ultra sections, you’ve just got folk that want to go along and watch their football team.

They do it as it's only classed as a minor offence in Italy for some reason :oops:

Goes back to Roman times apparently & is seen as an insult as opposed to an offence!

Was in a pub in Milan talking to two mates before Wales played Italy.
Couple of guys came in, stuck a knife in my mates buttocks & ran out.
We chased after them (along with the rest of the pub) and were met by 250 or so waiting for that reaction. Carnage ensued.

Reactions: SSR
Goes back to Roman times apparently & is seen as an insult as opposed to an offence!

Was in a pub in Milan talking to two mates before Wales played Italy.
Couple of guys came in, stuck a knife in my mates buttocks & ran out.
We chased after them (along with the rest of the pub) and were met by 250 or so waiting for that reaction. Carnage ensued.
Your second name McKenzie by any chance ?

Hope Lazio tear this shower of scum a new one.

They are due getting humped. We should have done it Ibrox, think tonight they’ll be found out and humiliated

100 mph blood and snotters stuff this from the filth.

Classy football it ain’t, but when was anything they’ve ever done been done with class.

Hopefully they burnout and Lazio turn or even wake up

Back