League scenarios?

Teddy bear

Official Ticketer
Am i right in saying if Celtic win today and then we win our next 2 games, they could draw with Dundee Utd to hand us the title without kicking a ball? Meaning not actually celebrating on the pitch as we clinch it and more importantly not winning it at their place.

Am i right in saying if Celtic win today and then we win our next 2 games, they could draw with Dundee Utd to hand us the title without kicking a ball? Meaning not actually celebrating on the pitch as we clinch it and more importantly not winning it at their place.
You're correct in what you say but I don't agree with the 'more importantly' bit. Doesn't matter a damn to me if we win it at their place, winning it is what matters. The ideal scenario would obviously be that they drop points today, we win our next two and that's it done and dusted v St Mirren.

Let's just get it won at the earliest opportunity that presents itself.

You're correct in what you say but I don't agree with the 'more importantly' bit. Doesn't matter a damn to me if we win it at their place, winning it is what matters. The ideal scenario would obviously be that they drop points today, we win our next two and that's it done and dusted v St Mirren.

I meant more importantly for them mate. for us (me anyway) winning against St Mirren is just as good/important

If they’re going to drop points I’d rather it’s today so we can win it ourselves.

I wouldn’t put it past them to throw the Utd game in the above scenario to save them the embarrassment of us winning it there.

I really want to win it at the piggery, i cant see them dropping points today or against dundee utd tbh

I don’t think it’s worth bursting a gut with a full strength team on that Livingston pitch just to possibly eek out a 1-0 victory. I’d rather not risk injuries, or further tire the squad when we’ve a massive Euro fixture coming up, not to mention I want to win it at their dump. I want revenge.

I don’t think it’s worth bursting a gut with a full strength team on that Livingston pitch just to possibly eek out a 1-0 victory. I’d rather not risk injuries, or further tire the squad when we’ve a massive Euro fixture coming up, not to mention I want to win it at their dump. I want revenge.
I dunno about tiring the squad. 6 games in February and currently 5 scheduled for March. They aren't being overloaded. I actually think, for some of our players, the midweek-weekend-midweek tempo suits them better.

Dropped points for Dhimmy today, win for us at Livi then clinch it at Ibrox v St Mirren with some wonderful behind-the-scenes footage from RangersTV in an extended broadcast featuring Souness, Smith, McCoist et al. Dressing Room footage, Board Room footage, Jimmy Bell's Kit Room, the lot.

Back