MOTM Poll Lech Poznan v Rangers - 17:55 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
That’s it. Same here couple of cans. Sit back enjoy the win and look forward to the usual Thursday night Celtic shitshow of getting pumped silly in Europe. :))
I'm ready for bed after us.

I like to be in early to greet every crying face of our opposition support.

Christmas Jumper Day in the [place of employment] tomorrow! Mon the Lille :D I want to see every Thim in a shirt and tie with no festive-twist in the morning.

'Am no celebratin' Loyal, please.

Some of our football and control in tight spots was fantastic. McLaughlin again, absolutely fine. Itten, Patterson and Zungu fine as well. Top night!

Won in a canter away to a reasonable Polish side.

Half our first picks missing.

Clean sheet AGAIN.

Another half million Euros in the back pocket.

Sensible performance from our least experienced player.

Superb goal from Itten.

What the actual fcuk is not to like?

There was still folk having a moan.:))

Yet another impressive performance especially 2nd half. I’m abroad see, and the English commentator was very complimentary on our performance.
Kamara MOM for me, Itten next. The absolute glue of the midfield.

now for our friends from Lille to administer a proper thrashing at Sharkheid.

This is absolute dreamland. Top of the group. Unbeaten. Clean sheet. Win by 2 goals away from home. Some £1.4 million extra in the bank. SG’s format and structure goes from strength to strength. After nearly 10 years of hardship, this is heaven on earth.

Great stuff, Gers and well done.

Group leaders, extra £££, coefficient points and another shut-out.

Simply the best!

We haven't just made the group stages (remember when we thought that was a superb achievement 2 years ago?), we haven't just qualified but we've WON the group! Without losing a match! A group with Benfica (yes, THAT Benfica)!

A magnificent achievement by players and management and it doesn't look like they're satisfied yet. We're looking like we're developing a proper big club mentality; we wanted a win tonight to build confidence and self-belief, to top the group and give us potentially a slightly easier opponent in the next round instead of just being happy to be there. All of which helps the co-efficient for the future and gives us a handy £££ bonus as well.

Superb, absolutely superb. Well done all.

Getting harder and harder not to get carried away with some of the football we are playing.

Every player was tremendous out there tonight and I'm delighted for Big Ced who has now shown that he is a good option up front and likes a battle himself.

No team left in the competition will want to draw us and after having a winning record against all 3 teams in the group (Benfica away goals) then we can compete against anyone over 2 legs now.

Honestly there is something special brewing at Ibrox just now, 20 clean sheets in 26 unbeaten games, win in Belgium, Holland, Poland, pissing our league, wonderful, incredible season so far. Make no mistake done major clubs are going to be sniffing round kamara and a few others very shortly.

Wow, wow ,wow.
Seriously impressed with that. Honestly thought Gerrard was sacrificing that game with so many changes.
Nope. Everyone slotted in perfectly.After the first 10 mins we just took control.
Not to bring it back to the tims, but that is us laying down a real marker tonight.
Honestly delighted and buzzing.
Well done again the rangers

Absolutely superb Rangers. You couldn't ask for any more and every single player played his part. Totally controlled it and never looked like anything but a win. Some wonderful one touch football in midfield, great pressing, solid defending. This is some season !

From bottom seeds to group winners and undefeated. Apart from the skill and tactical awareness, the work ethic of this squad is tremendous, Tav bollocking Barker for not putting enough in with 3 minutes left. :)

Total cruise control throughout that 90 minutes.
We are looking a proper class outfit.
It was so easy even Rob Maclean’s monotone voice did not detract from watching our performance tonight

We haven't just made the group stages (remember when we thought that was a superb achievement 2 years ago?), we haven't just qualified but we've WON the group! Without losing a match! A group with Benfica (yes, THAT Benfica)!

A magnificent achievement by players and management and it doesn't look like they're satisfied yet. We're looking like we're developing a proper big club mentality; we wanted a win tonight to build confidence and self-belief, to top the group and give us potentially a slightly easier opponent in the next round instead of just being happy to be there. All of which helps the co-efficient for the future and gives us a handy £££ bonus as well.

Superb, absolutely superb. Well done all.
This team is utterly relentless - and tonight surprised me with the ease we won.

Absolutely superb Rangers. You couldn't ask for any more and every single player played his part. Totally controlled it and never looked like anything but a win. Some wonderful one touch football in midfield, great pressing, solid defending. This is some season !
Very controlled. It's the only term that really applies. We edged that result without looking like conceding. We look like champions every time we play.

Another utterly clinical performance. I can barely believe our Euro progress- even with wholesale changes in team Huge credit to Gerrard and co plus the players . Let's keep this going domestically

Was a superb performance. What a team. Celtic fans and some others can try and put us down but that is a hell of a team. Not only one what we can put on at the start of the game but what we can bring on. The players are coming a lot more fluid as well. Making a few changes doesn't have the effect it used to.

Itten was superb tonight. He was a constant nuisance - held the ball up really well and just linked with everyone really well. His goal was very well taken.

Was happy to see Hagi get a goal as well - great work from Goldson who was unlucky not to get the goal himself but Hagi there to make sure.

Really happy we done so well. Top of the group with some good teams in there. Doing our bit for Scotland in Europe unlike anyone else from our league.

Well done lads. Really well done.

Total cruise control throughout that 90 minutes.
We are looking a proper class outfit.
It was so easy even Rob Maclean’s monotone voice did not detract from watching our performance tonight
Immediately intravenously if you will. (or however the saying goes)

Brilliant controlled performance from the team tonight.Hard to pick motm,as they all did their job.Special praise for Itten and Kamara.Well done bears.....ps did I see a Union Flag above the tunnel near corner flag at k.o.

Very impressive performance and great to be able to make so many changes.

It's a hard choice but my MON is Balogun

A fantastic result and a fantastic run of results in Europe over the past couple of years. Gerrard has built a team that can get results home and away. Magnificent Rangers .

We are a team to be respected and we should fear nobody going away from home to anywhere can be full of stumbling blocks and were going away and scoring for fun.

If were good this year can you imagine how good we could be with a little push

Back