Leeann Dempster joins forces with Rangers to demand SFA reform

Wanky headline from Liewell’s cum puppets, if the advocates at other clubs especially ours said something we might see some sensible change.

You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see that there is only one club benefiting from the CO system. Quite how only Hibs have spoken up is beyond me but better late than never.

Welcome to the party.
More than one team is benefiting though, for me only one team is continually suffering at the hands of the CO though and that's us.

Good she spoke out and joined in support of SFA reform . We will never break the stranglehold Lawwell has with all his place men / women in Scottish football without the backing of other clubs . We can't do it alone , hopefully this is only the start and others will see sense and join in against those running our game and making an arse of it , solely for their own / clubs benefit .

That much a good bluenose she defended the scum who over exuberated and attacked Rangers players.She's a f ucking brownnose.
That much a good bluenose she defended the scum who over exuberated and attacked Rangers players.She's a f ucking brownnose.
One thing about her she defends her club,,players and fans.I thought this was also part of Mrs Robertson's remit, no?

Her own
Sinister reporting - Dempster joins forces with Rangers will see her castigated by fans of other clubs.

Dempster is speaking out quite correctly on behalf of her club.

I say well done to her.
Her own fans will lead the baying mob against her.

Lennon has insulted her (homophobic comment) she wanted him sacked on the spot, he wasn't, instead the club releases a statement 'the protected species' left the post by mutual agreement. A cover-up in line with other cover-ups in this SNP run cesspit of a country of ours.
She's fucking raging now. Good!

But Lennon is a victim in our country BBL. surely he’s not at fault ?

Lennon has insulted her (homophobic comment) she wanted him sacked on the spot, he wasn't, instead the club releases a statement 'the protected species' left the post by mutual agreement. A cover-up in line with other cover-ups in this SNP run cesspit of a country of ours.
She's fucking raging now. Good!

But Lennon is a victim in our country BBL. surely he’s not at fault ?

It’s no wonder there is no change to a situation that most of us want changed drastically if this thread is anything to go by. We constantly complain about being on our own fighting battles with the SFA. Finally we have some kind of an ally in that fight and half the thread is spent criticizing that in some form or another.

It’s immaterial what her reasons are, what her feelings about Rangers are and what she has said in the past. In this context, I couldn’t care less. The fact is, any additional criticism of this ludicrous compliance officer situation is welcome in my eyes. The whole situation needs addressed and the CO needs binned. Anybody questioning that right now is a friend of mine. Even if they might only temporarily be a friend.

I say fair play to her, sick of it just being us who want reform and every other club pointing as if it's sour grapes (until it affects them).

The more clubs who bring this up the better.we don,t have to like the club she works for.we simply need the support of the o other clubs in our fight against the comp.iant officer.but also against trial by sportscene.

About as misleading a thread title as you will see. Dempster would rather put her tits through a mangle than support Rangers in any endeavour.

I don’t understand Hibs. One minute they are ceptic’s pals, despite the history, and then stuff like this comes out.

Why cannot a spokes person from our Club not submit a clear, concise, and factual response to the SFA/ Compliance Officer.
It needs to be hard hitting and not the weak and pathetic one that we have just put out.
Enough, is enough, Glasgow Rangers.
Probably because the people running the club at the moment are weak and pathetic and the person writing and signing off those terrible statements need to be shown the door.

Well done to Dempster - about time someone spoke out.

Given that i don't think theyll get rid of the CO role, then redesign the process. It should be a straightforward closed process. Once the match has concluded, after the reaction interviews, the 2 managers and match officials should meet with the referee observer in the stand.

During that meeting, the management team of each club can request any specific incident be reviewed, the officials can request the same if they thunk with hindsight they got one wrong. The official in the stand is responsible for highlighting anything that he feels was missed and worthy of a red. The whole process is minuted and agreed by all parties before leaving the room, and then submitted to the CO for review which must be completed before Sportscene is aired.
Too sensible, it will never catch on

Just listening to her on Radio Scotland, and she sounds like somebody that would defend our club to the hilt and not put up with any nonsense.I believe she's a bluenose at heart and if, so I would support her appointment should it be proposed.After all if we could employ Stuart Robertson from Motherwell we could equally employ her.

Just listening to her on Radio Scotland, and she sounds like somebody that would defend our club to the hilt and not put up with any nonsense.I believe she's a bluenose at heart and if, so I would support her appointment should it be proposed.After all if we could employ Stuart Robertson from Motherwell we could equally employ her.
I agree with you mate .I,d have dempster over Stuart Robertson any day.

Back