Legia Warsaw

No real issue with Legia Warsaw - apart from that twat who will be 42 next week.

Novo was there for a bit. Henning Berg coached them too.

Same
No real issue with Legia Warsaw - apart from that twat who will be 42 next week.

Novo was there for a bit. Henning Berg coached them too.
. Proper club with a big backing. It's English arrogance, and other big 5 arrogance that us, Legias, Ajax's etc are just dismissed nowadays.

Same

. Proper club with a big backing. It's English arrogance, and other big 5 arrogance that us, Legias, Ajax's etc are just dismissed nowadays.
If you’d seen them play this season you’d dismiss them if you were a bloody Valetta fan. Zyleta is a great end but on the pitch they are shocking.

Legia and Galatasaray, both big games we have played in recent years. Amazing to see how far they have fallen so quickly in their respective leagues.

Ooft hadn't looked at the Ekstraklasa table in a while, that's unbelievable how shite they are this year! Raków Częstochowa in 3rd is impressive they're a pretty small city, for Poland anyway, and not long promoted.

Legia away was one of the best atmospheres I've experienced I've got to say, the Polish fans know how to support their team.
They create a superb atmosphere.

Stadium is always bouncing even for league games.

I’ve been at a league game in beside their ultras end. What an experience that was

Their fans are scummy b*stards. Didn't exactly welcome us with open arms over there, to say the least.

Didn’t mind them at Ibrox tbh. Good vocal backing, impressive flare display and whilst folk around us were going tonto, I thought their banner of JPII was a good wind up.

Better than a lot of a lot of fans from countries like Spain/Portugal who hardly bring numbers or are silent for 90 minutes.

Back