Leipzig Allocation

Brunosponytail

Does anyone know how many tickets Leipzig took for Thursday?

Curious to see how many they bring - full allocation like Dortmund took or they just getting the corner?

Hopefully the less the better so we can get as many bears in as possible.

Was speaking to a few of their fans over there and they said they had only sold 1000 tickets

Hopefully they send back loads!
Missed out by 3 mins on Friday! Hoping to get 1. Just 1 ticket.

Didn’t realise it had sold out before any general sale, good stuff, although obviously not for folk on the hunt!

BR5 and BF5 no way they bring that many!
Yes that is on the stadium plan it is the sold tickets I posted and that is stated from the article The guest area is located in blocks GW1, GW2 and GW3.

If they had sold for BF5 and/or BR5 it would have been mentioned as well

Yes that is on the stadium plan it is the sold tickets I posted and that is stated from the article The guest area is located in blocks GW1, GW2 and GW3.

If they had sold for BF5 and/or BR5 it would have been mentioned as well
How many is it they are entitled to?

I’m pretty sure they just have the GW corner. I had a look on their ticket page and was able to put 2 tickets into a basket. It said GW1 in my basket on their site. Then they were pulled from sale the next day. Expect the BR5/BF5 and the UEFA returns on sale sometime this week.

Pretty sure a lad said BR5 and BF5 had been returned on here other day, can't find the post though.
Reading their website tickets went off sale last Wednesday for them and going by the information for the game it seems clear they don't have the extra sections

Just a matter of us putting them on sale I guess

Stadionplan_Glasgow.jpg

“As is usual with international games, the unwritten law of free choice of seating applies within the blocks equipped with seats. So if the space shown on your card is occupied, there will definitely be something free in other areas of the guest blocks.”

Guess ze germans don’t have any ‘this is my seat’ fans :D

“As is usual with international games, the unwritten law of free choice of seating applies within the blocks equipped with seats. So if the space shown on your card is occupied, there will definitely be something free in other areas of the guest blocks.”

Guess ze germans don’t have any ‘this is my seat’ fans :D
They did at the home game in section 101. Given @bobally and I were outnumbered hundreds to 2 we went along with it :))

Just leave yer beach towels on the seat first thing on Thursday morning. You should be fine.

The Germans love that stuff.

Are they stupid red zones still in place?

If pisses me off big time that two thousand or so seats are empty for these games.

Just leave yer beach towels on the seat first thing on Thursday morning. You should be fine.

The Germans love that stuff.
Their's would have been there since the Wednesday night though. You won't beat the Germans at the beach towel game :))

They were a friendly enough bunch but I wouldn't like to have done a battle of britain as the few were far from fighting fit :))
The old bugger next to me was probably lucky he didnt understand English as he might not have been quite so friendly ;)

Their's would have been there since the Wednesday night though. You won't beat the Germans at the beach towel game :))
The last time I was in Lanzarote I got up for a pee about 6 am I could see all these lights it was the Germans putting down their towels in their dressing gowns.

I’m told…

Leipzig wanted 2200 tickets, they missed uefa cut off rules for payment upfront and should by rights now only get 900 tickets

I was supposed to be getting moved out of BR4 as have done in the past like Dortmund for example.
Received an email to say our seats were not required by UEFA and that our smartcards will be activated for our usual seats. I’d imagine they are only taking the corner.

We sit in BR5 and initially were told we were being moved but when payment was taken and I checked where we are sitting, it's our own seats in BR5 and our smartcards have been activated so they must just be getting the corner.

I sit in GR3 and was getting moved for the first time ever but received email few days later saying wasn’t needed now.

Surprised their fans didn’t fancy a Nuremberg- Palma - Stansted - Dublin - Glasgow flight route :))

I'm assuming this is an image from the document that we send to opposing teams we play in Europe?

Even in that document we make silly mistakes, we have labelled both ends behind both goals as the Broomloan Front and Broomloan Rear.
No wonder the buckfast neds can’t find their seat on a Thursday!

Back