Leipzig Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send Lana around door knocking at 1am, Sing song outside the hotel at 2am, fireworks at 3am, fire alarm mysteriously goes off at 4am. Give these plastic bastards hell, then smash them on the pitch and make them wish they didn't look so pleased with themselves last week.

Stayed there the other weekend when we were at Joe Lycette tour. Nice hotel and I'm.sure plenty of fire alarms positioned around. Noisy Wetherspoons across the road I'm sure. Lol

8pm kickoff and a European semi final, the players will have an afternoon sleep/rest, so wouldn’t work but good idea.

I much prefer the idea of the fan groups creating noise and singing right outside the away dressing room windows before kick off.
Leipzig players will arrive this afternoon, train at Ibrox, eat dinner then go to bed with the best black out masks and ear plugs money can buy.

The whole fireworks outside the hotel thing is a bit embarrassing, and pointless given the kick off time.

I much prefer the idea of the fan groups creating noise and singing right outside the away dressing room windows before kick off.
Leipzig players will arrive this afternoon, train at Ibrox, eat dinner then go to bed with the best black out masks and ear plugs money can buy.

The whole fireworks outside the hotel thing is a bit embarrassing, and pointless given the kick off time.
This. The Stadium is the place to get them rattled. Not when they are in the hotel looking out the window, supping a Red Bull and laughing at us.

Reactions: GR3
Hopefully a few of the UBs will be booked into the hotel. It would be really terrible if the alarm went off on the hour every hour.

Get some hookers swarming the place. Lead them astray and have them stuffed full of coke and butt plugs all night.

let’s just beat them

No silly fireworks no daft fire alarm stunts we are more than capable of doing this without the the shithousery

Wldnt bother, every time we do it we get beat. Done it in champs league qualifiers got beat and done it before the old firm game at Ibrox and got beat.

Love the thought of them having lunch booked for 12, spot of shopping then maybe the Science Centre in the afternoon.

Wasted.
Having to take a midday nap and missing their 2 hours of Fifa would really mess with their heads :D

I am going to guess players travel with sound cancelling ear plugs and a little firework display won't effect them in the slightest. Esp when game is an evening game.

Utterly pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back