Lennon confirmed as their manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be fooled into thinking celtic will just collapse next season.
Lennon is competent enough to get them 85+ points next season.
Big summer for us, couple of key signings to help us turn a fee of they draws into wins and we will be up there.

Lennon is an appalling manager.

There is no danger of them winning the title next season. It’s ours.

giphy.gif

He passed the did you see any abuse test that managers need to pass to manage at Glitterdome.
Ex-Celtic boss Neil Lennon 'walked in after I was abused by Barry Bennell', court hears
Victim reveals his ordeal as a youth footballer at Crewe Alexandra

Former Celtic boss Neil Lennon walked into a caravan moments after Barry Bennell had abused a boy, a court heard yesterday.

A victim said the 64-year-old coach had assaulted him over two to three years after he began playing youth football for Crewe Alexandra.

He added the final attack happened when Bennell arranged for him to stay in a mobile home ahead of a game.

The man told the jury: “Straight away he tried to abuse me and I found it odd but the reason being an older lad was obviously staying in the same caravan.

“Not long after he abused me, a red-haired lad came into that caravan who was six years older than me.

“That lad I now know to be Neil Lennon, who was staying in those digs.”

Lennon, a former Northern Ireland international and now head coach of Scottish club Hibernian, previously played for Crewe Alexandra.

The complainant told the court he had been abused on trips to Gran Canaria and the US with Bennell.

He described crying as he was raped by the coach while staying in a “seedy motel” in Orlando, Florida.

He told Liverpool Crown Court: “The next morning his words to me were, ‘You seem chirpy today’ and I said to him, ‘How do you want me to act?’ I was a 13-year-old boy. His words were, ‘You must have enjoyed it’.”

The final complainant to give evidence to the trial described being forced to perform a sex act on Bennell in the car while the coach was driving.

The man also claimed he and another boy were assaulted in the accused’s bed.

He also told the court Bennell attempted to abuse him while his spouse Linda, the sister of victim Andy Woodward, was in the same house.

He said: “This time I moved away as he tried to get me to do stuff whilst his own wife was out in the kitchen.”

The victim added he had not told anyone about the assaults until 2016.

A defence barrister said the coach accepted abusing the complainant 30 to 35 times but denied rape or forcing him to perform a sex act.

Yaaaassss what a come that has been for them.

Win the treble, expecting Benitez, Jose or AVB. Celtic announce treacle teeth instead hahaha

Big summer for us, couple of key signings to help us turn a fee of they draws into wins and we will be up there.
Gerrard will be under no illusions about that,we need to be utterly ruthless from the off. It wasn't the old firm games that killed our chances. They'll have to get rid of players and bring players in whereas the bulk of our team is settled.

Hopefully the brave J.Kennedy will be able to continue in his role, the tims think he is the visionary and will take the reigns one day, when he is fit and able and over all his trauma of course.

So brave

He’ll be gone by Christmas.....

I hope not. I want him in charge when we win 55 next year so that the horrible prick feels nothing but pain watching us lifting the trophy and rubbing his utterly despicable face in it. The dirty republican scumbag!!!

Really? So why did Leicester supposedly have to pay £7m to bring him down?

Because they gave him a new deal at the end of his first season.

Far too much premature excitement from sections of our support over this appointment imo. It’s a good thing for us but let’s not go overboard, there’s still a lot of work for us to do in order to win the league next season.

I hope not. I want him in charge when we win 55 next year so that the horrible prick feels nothing but pain watching us lifting the trophy and rubbing his utterly despicable face in it. The dirty republican scumbag!!!

Nah, being gone by Christmas means he’d be doing as well as Mowbray did. I’d bite your hand off for that kind of season.

If we get it together his contract will look like it's signed by invisible ink come December.

They'll boot him fuukin oot.

Ooooooof! Lawyell got asked by a female journo at the press conference announcing the Lurgan bigot:

"Peter what's your response to criticism from some politicians about how the club has handled the child abuse scandal?"

He didn't look happy.

Plus hell get into the refs and authorities too. Thats why hes there, cause hes a sneaky bastart.

Haven't seen the press conference but a quick peek at Kerryfail St shows it's not going well. Lennon saying there will be no huge sweeping changes and when asked if he'll press Lawell for funds he just said 'You know Peter as well as I do', so that's a no then.

Happy days.

Just flicked through the tv channels there. Up popped a press conference with Lennon.

Bloated, bloodshot eyes, cut on his forehead and scabs all over his lips.

Classy from top to bottom aren’t they

Lennon looked in some state at the press conference, eyes like dug’s baws and a big gash on the forehead. I feel drink may have been abused.

I seriously thought it was an operation tango, every one of the dark side who work with me not impressed at all.

Huge crowds of Celtic fans gathering outside sellik Park to welcome their new manager. Apparently there's a buzz about the place.

While this is good news for us & we have no problems giving them a pasting, our problems lie with beating the rest of the dross. Fix that ! League won whoever their manager is.

We've got a chance, but it's going to be an uphill battle, make no mistake. Our recruitment must be spot, we've got to be ruthless. There's a lot of variables at play. I suspect getting in to the Europa League could allow us to spend a few extra million on transfers - that could make all the difference. Also them not getting in to the Champions League will be a massive boost.

Did i hear TLB dressing up downsizing by saying they want to promote the youths to the first team squad?

He passed the did you see any abuse test that managers need to pass to manage at Glitterdome.
Ex-Celtic boss Neil Lennon 'walked in after I was abused by Barry Bennell', court hears
Victim reveals his ordeal as a youth footballer at Crewe Alexandra

Former Celtic boss Neil Lennon walked into a caravan moments after Barry Bennell had abused a boy, a court heard yesterday.

A victim said the 64-year-old coach had assaulted him over two to three years after he began playing youth football for Crewe Alexandra.

He added the final attack happened when Bennell arranged for him to stay in a mobile home ahead of a game.

The man told the jury: “Straight away he tried to abuse me and I found it odd but the reason being an older lad was obviously staying in the same caravan.

“Not long after he abused me, a red-haired lad came into that caravan who was six years older than me.

“That lad I now know to be Neil Lennon, who was staying in those digs.”

Lennon, a former Northern Ireland international and now head coach of Scottish club Hibernian, previously played for Crewe Alexandra.

The complainant told the court he had been abused on trips to Gran Canaria and the US with Bennell.

He described crying as he was raped by the coach while staying in a “seedy motel” in Orlando, Florida.

He told Liverpool Crown Court: “The next morning his words to me were, ‘You seem chirpy today’ and I said to him, ‘How do you want me to act?’ I was a 13-year-old boy. His words were, ‘You must have enjoyed it’.”

The final complainant to give evidence to the trial described being forced to perform a sex act on Bennell in the car while the coach was driving.

The man also claimed he and another boy were assaulted in the accused’s bed.

He also told the court Bennell attempted to abuse him while his spouse Linda, the sister of victim Andy Woodward, was in the same house.

He said: “This time I moved away as he tried to get me to do stuff whilst his own wife was out in the kitchen.”

The victim added he had not told anyone about the assaults until 2016.

A defence barrister said the coach accepted abusing the complainant 30 to 35 times but denied rape or forcing him to perform a sex act.

Was Lennon abused by Bennell as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back