Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

It seems a little strange that he has been offered it and that the offer has been the announcement now I reflect on it. It is a weird way to go about things and the feeling that he will 'decline' it is growing. Truthfully though, it only really makes sense if they are really appointing a left field name, someone who will benefit from 'Thank feck it is not Lennon' rather than someone who would have made them happy to start with.

So supposedly they're appointing a DOF, weren't we ridiculed from piller to post at the very thought of the need for such a post in modern thinking Scotland!?

Been thinking about this, Lennon was pretty much guaranteed this position. They wouldnt have just offered him this position on a whim. Theyve announced it after todays win to try lessen the uproar and disgust from their fans. Cant wait to see how this pans out!

I'm gonna say it now. Lose McGregor and ntcham and with that fkn rocket in charge, we only have ourselves to blame if we lose it.

Only celtc could use a historic day to make an absolute clusterfuck of things.

As much as we hated Rodgers, he eeked out that extra 10% out of every player. He was their advocatt but fkd off while the going was good. If they 2 leave, see that 10% gain, it becomes a 10% loss in everyone else.

I'd suggest that it was a lot more than 10%.

There was people here genuinely worried they were getting Benitez

images

@RFC97 that was

its a bizarre statement , saying he has been offered job , i'd think he would take it but they are going to look stupid if he doesnt

Lennon sounds as if he’s accepted it too. God almighty. Promise us the world with guys like Rafa, Mourinho, Martinez and end up with Lennon. Real lack of ambition from the board. Yes man. Cheap option and won’t get any backing. Lawwell needs chased.

"Ah'm pure betrayed, by the way!"

:))

they dont care anymore , theyve beenm rumbled , he will do his first press conference as permanent manager in bondage gear with lawell and big dirty desmond will be dressed as man size baby

The only reasonable explanation for this is so these shameless fuckers can spend the next year claiming sectarianism is the only reason they are getting bad press.

"How do we deflect away from the 'young person' abuse stuff?"

Is this real??

Boy in the work fell for that stupid memo for extra polis, was telling everyone to mark his words it’s either Rafa or Jose. Don’t think he will make it in on Monday.

This always seemed the most likely option for them, I’m still a little surprised they went for it considering that almost to a man that horde are against him being manager

Unbelievable, they obviously can’t afford anyone better, or anyone better doesn’t want the job.
Maybe their plan is to spend the money on good players but what good players would want to work with that wee runt is another question

He’ll turn it down

I said after our last game at Ibrox that he would be offered and reject the job. He will site being uncomfortable in the country due to his background and then they will appoint someone else.

They will use this to try and drive the attention back to anti Catholicism and bigotry in an effort to claim some fûcked up moral high ground.

QUOTE="Amato Turn, post: 3655392, member: 10260"]They've done worse in there.[/QUOTE]

They say history always repeats itself

I said after our last game at Ibrox that he would be offered and reject the job. He will site being uncomfortable in the country due to his background and then they will appoint someone else.

They will use this to try and drive the attention back to anti Catholicism and bigotry in an effort to claim some fûcked up moral high ground.
You don't honestly think they would so publicly offer him the job without getting some concrete reassurance that he's going to accept?

There was people here genuinely worried they were getting Benitez

images

Going to be honest, the longer his ‘talks’ with Newcastle went on and the way their kid on ‘ITK’ fans were going on, I was starting to doubt myself.

I didn’t think it would be Lennon though, and whilst it doesn’t guarantee us anything, the fact it’s an appointment that their fans are gutted about it means the first sign of a wobble and they’ll turn. We just need to be ready to strike.

This is literally the biggest boost we could've got for this season coming. He is a terrible manager and is almost 100% guaranteed to fall out with some of his players. We do the basics on our end and 55 will be wrapped up no problem

You don't honestly think they would so publicly offer him the job without getting some concrete reassurance that he's going to accept?

Let’s face it they could simply have said he’s our new manager. They said they’ve offered him the job which is weird for a guy who they can literally speak to whenever Lawell pleases.

I genuinely believe this is stage managed.... by both Lawell and Lennon. This placates the fans who believe he should get the job for the treble and also creates a nice them against us narrative when he sites the big nasty Rangers fans as why he doesn’t feel safe.

Gerrard will get completely under Lennon’s skin like Walter did.

Steven doesn’t react or get upset like Pedro, Murty or Ally did, he just gets on with his job.

Lennon is a completely different person, and I can’t wait for another meltdown like he had in Inverness in 2011.

First old firm game is at Ibrox, set the tone there and watch the bigot implode and turn on his team.

Back