Leon Balogun All Moved In.

Shame the owner of the removal company is one of them, absolutely hates us and also owns the columba club in Renfrew......

1 Healeys moved me from Glasgow to Lincolnshire 7 years ago. Top firm of Bears.

2 Shame the owner of the removal company is one of them, absolutely hates us and also owns the columba club in Renfrew......

You can always rely on FF to show us the way to go, my own impression was probably Tim owned but thought naw they wouldn't be contacted to move our players but maybe the player organised it.

Shame the owner of the removal company is one of them, absolutely hates us and also owns the columba club in Renfrew......
Absolute nonsence post. I am am very good pals with the owner and several of their members of staff (1 is in the pictute) Would suggest getting your facts right because they certainly dont hate us. The Ferry Inn in Renfrew is also owned by guys from Healeys and the pub is now home to another RSC from Renfrew.

Healeys have also been involved in sponsoring Rangers related charity events over the past few years along with the rest of the good work that they do in the communities, that doesnt sound like a company that absolutely hates us!

Last edited:
Back