Leon Balogun post Yahoo game interview

Apologies if this has been brought up previously as I was on a serious euphoric mad one after we beat them.

The big man's words at the end of the video are brilliant, dedicating the victory to the 66 that we lost and their families.

Just shows the respect, integrity and professionalism thats installed in our squad.
Spoken like a true Ranger.

Apologies if this has been brought up previously as I was on a serious euphoric mad one after we beat them.

The big man's words at the end of the video are brilliant, dedicating the victory to the 66 that we lost and their families.

Just shows the respect, integrity and professionalism thats installed in our squad.
This guy has been an inspired signing and has potential to be a weir esque player for us . Speaks 5 languages as well , sharp guy . Love him .

This guy has been an inspired signing and has potential to be a weir esque player for us . Speaks 5 languages as well , sharp guy . Love him .
Definitely mate.

Strangely enough, this was the first time I'd heard him in an interview and was taken aback with how well he spoke about us and our history.

There is real heart in our dressing room at the moment.

Definitely mate.

Strangely enough, this was the first time I'd heard him in an interview and was taken aback with how well he spoke about us and our history.

There is real heart in our dressing room at the moment.
I could actually imagine this team in the white founders strip with the star on the jersey . I know the team never wore it competitively but it would be incredible to see our current team in it

One of my fave players. Remember seeing him for Nigeria at the World Cup and being impressed. To get him on a free is close to being as good as 50k for Kamara

On the H&H pods, David Edgar has commented a few times about how articulate, clever & just thoroughly decent big Leon comes across. Watching that, you cannot argue with that viewpoint.
I really would like to see him rewarded with an extension - he's been outstanding so far.

He's a credit to himself, and us, every time... he speaks!
Liked the cut of his jib.From the off!

Anyone willing to put themselves in harm's way (ie run into a post) to clear a certain goal?) gets high marks in my book. From that first game at the Sheep, he hasn't put a foot wrong, that has cost us.

He has been in my opinion a huge factor why our defence has been so steady, and why Goldson, and Tavernier in particular have been outstanding.
He has been 'the' rock! in that defence.
Best signing of the summer in Scotland.Bar none.

He won't be...but for me he should be our Player of the Year.
I sincerely hope we sign him up... for years to come!!

Back