Lessons learned

The learned lesson is this team is done, the let downs are becoming bigger and bigger, as the old guard age and become weaker. Having Dundee laugh at us, schooled off Ross County, enough is enough, if they had any dignity they would leave, but they're a bunch of blood sucking leeches, willing to bleed our club dry of money and put in performances like that.

We had Cantwell telling us that they owed it to the fans and that they'll be on front foot and learned from Sunday. 38secs and Dundee nearly score.
This team don't deserve the fanbase that they have. 3 times fans set off for Dundee and this is what they serve up.
If they go to piggery and the scum win it that day I'd make every single one of them stand and watch the celebrations.

This whole team and I include the management done a lap of honour when we drew with Celtic. Let that sink in, drawing at home against Celtic means we do a fucking lap of honour. No matter what way the game went, they thought they deserved a lap of honour around the stadium because we drew with them at home. I said at the time it was embarrassing, but the leagues gone but the players got the title moment.

The only lesson learned is we should be targeting the Asian market for proper footballers instead of imposters, these guys have a different mentality altogether.

Tav has pulled that comment out too many times

Time for him to make another excuse

This team have too many losers

The only lesson learned is we should be targeting the Asian market for proper footballers instead of imposters, these guys have a different mentality altogether.
We will probably just keep shopping about the championship down south, the league where even an average player sets you back 15 million - but we expect to get 1 on a free or for 2 million.

Must be thick as shite because they don't learn.

Even tonight , Dundee played the same ball down the left that Ross County, the mhanks, Aberdeen have all used to their advantage.

This whole team and I include the management done a lap of honour when we drew with Celtic. Let that sink in, drawing at home against Celtic means we do a fucking lap of honour. No matter what way the game went, they thought they deserved a lap of honour around the stadium because we drew with them at home. I said at the time it was embarrassing, but the leagues gone but the players got the title moment.
Do you go to home matches mate because if you stay to the end then you will see them doing the very same .

That was so nauseating.
Walking around like they were kings.
Should never play for us again.

Back