All we need is
*clap clap*
Steven Gerrard
*clap clap*
Steven Gerrard
*clap clap*
Steven Gerrard

Queen - Radio Gaga

Too drunk to come up with the “radioooo someone still loves you” bit.

Steven Gerrard deserves a song,not Durranty’s.........fellow scousers,The Beatles classic...

Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G,
He’s the manager of The Rangers,
Stevie G,Stevie G.

Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G.

I thank you.:cool:
How about bringing us 55, Stevie G

To the tune of Sex On The Beach...

We’ve got Nikola Katic,
and his brother Dino,
Nikola Katic.......,
c’mon everybody.......

Steven Gerrard deserves a song,not Durranty’s.........fellow scousers,The Beatles classic...

Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G.

Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G.

Let it be mr b

Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G.

Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G.

Get tae fcuk!

tenor.gif

Why not just revamp the Liverpool song?

Steve Gerrard Gerrard
stick Rodgers up yer arse
our team it is f*cking hard
Steve Gerrard Gerrard

repeat?

Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G.

Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G,
Stevie G,Stevie G.

153tb2x.jpg

I think it should be to the tune of the Casey Jones one in line with the 55 express! Fecking it may as well join the fun try pick the right lyrics for it and post later on this thread lol

Last edited:
For me I would love the whole stadium to hold scarves aloft and belt out the Liverpool anthem - You'll Never Walk Alone.

SG would be in his glory. A sea of red, white and blue. This has been amazing at Anfield over the years. Even Pink Floyd used it.

For me I would love the whole stadium to hold scarves aloft and belt out the Liverpool anthem - You'll Never Walk Alone.

SG would be in his glory. A sea of red, white and blue. This has been amazing at Anfield over the years. Even Pink Floyd used it.
Get your hard hat on, chief. You are definitely going to need it.

If it isn't bolted to the ground they will try and steal anything.

Do it for SG at Ibrox. Can you imagine the reaction from them.

THAT would be phenomenal. It’s a song they’ve stole and tried to claim as their own.

How better than for the bears and a Liverpool legend to remind them of it :) followed by come on over to my place...

THAT would be phenomenal. It’s a song they’ve stole and tried to claim as their own.

How better than for the bears and a Liverpool legend to remind them of it :) followed by come on over to my place...
I'm telling you - if their turmoil keeps up this could push many of them over the edge.

Poster Moody Blue - get this organized.

And the cameras would have to pan around the stadium like they do to other teams who sing this :D

I'm telling you - if their turmoil keeps up this could push many of them over the edge.

Poster Moody Blue - get this organized.

And the cameras would have to pan around the stadium like they do to other teams who sing this :D

I’ve been sending Tims I know pics of Stevie g with a couple of imogi Union jacks & a ynwa underneath just to piss them off & it seems to work,I’d love us to sing it

Good luck with this - you’re gonna need it!

Back