Let me help you up

BB155

I'm utterly sick to death of our players being nice, especially to these scum rats, WHO HATE US. McGregor with his arrogance and managing the referee, then us constantly helping someone up, hand out, pat on back, laugh........ undeserved respect.
I want our players standing over them telling them to get stuffed. Nothing less. That pos Johnson STOP HELPING HIM. TO HELL WITH SPORTING INTEGRITY, THIS IS A BATTLE, NOTHING LESS..... THAT'S THE EDGE WE NEED

I'm utterly sick to death of our players being nice, especially to these scum rats, WHO HATE US. McGregor with his arrogance and managing the referee, then us constantly helping someone up, hand out, pat on back, laugh........ undeserved respect.
I want our players standing over them telling them to get stuffed. Nothing less. That pos Johnson STOP HELPING HIM. TO HELL WITH SPORTING INTEGRITY, THIS IS A BATTLE, NOTHING LESS..... THAT'S THE EDGE WE NEED
Totally agree mate. They never do it to us. We are to nice and soft as a team. When we get a chance to counter , they constantly foul and stop the attack. We just accept it without complaining to ref and making an issue about it.

You sound like a Kopperberg drinker. Put down the cider.

Nah not for me. It’s not showing them undue respect. Rather it’s a mark of the man Silva is and a picture of who/what a Rangers player should be. The boy worked his socks off today and fought as hard as he could.

For this see lundstram’s reaction to Bassey in the 2022 cup semi final again them.

That’s how winners react. Winners are ruthless, whereas we’ve allowed ourselves to become toothless.

Those days are long gone my friend.
They were here VERY briefly.

Agreed. Silva and Dessers both culpable today. Silva lost the ball to Maeda on the right wing, patted him on the head and then gave him a hug.

Why is someone like Alex Rae not telling them to stop doing this?
Alex Rae. Really!!!. Looks like he has no input.

Tend to agree. Why are we not greeting at the ref for McGregor's second booking either? We're so insipid in every respect.

Like the quiet, shy husband that sits in the corner of the party.

A squad of shit bags that know they are inferior to their opposition so rather than fight and try they just lie down, have a cuddle, have a wee joke, and accept it. Clement is not the Terminator I thought he was.

Well said pal , when their down keep them down stamp on their fn throats

Nah not for me. It’s not showing them undue respect. Rather it’s a mark of the man Silva is and a picture of who/what a Rangers player should be. The boy worked his socks off today and fought as hard as he could.
So Greig, Butcher, Gough, Ferguson, Hurlock, even Mcoist.......I could name many more..... they are not good people? Cause they wouldn't lower themselves on the park to that weak kneed behavior? Sorry Silva is a powder of in comparison

A squad of shit bags that know they are inferior to their opposition so rather than fight and try they just lie down, have a cuddle, have a wee joke, and accept it. Clement is not the Terminator I thought he was.
I, sadly, am now questioning that too

So Greig, Butcher, Gough, Ferguson, Hurlock, even Mcoist.......I could name many more..... they are not good people? Cause they wouldn't lower themselves on the park to that weak kneed behavior? Sorry Silva is a powder of in comparison
I think you and I have completely different ideas of what constitutes ‘weak kneed’ behaviour.
You are mentioning many of the Rangers that I grew up adoring and I loved every second of their passion.
I agree that the old firm efforts of these Rangers men and fans was on a whole other level than any player in either team today.

Edit.
I think you could maybe argue that players are hardly allowed to show that kind of full blooded commitment now.

Agreed. Silva and Dessers both culpable today. Silva lost the ball to Maeda on the right wing, patted him on the head and then gave him a hug.

Why is someone like Alex Rae not telling them to stop doing this?
Big smile on his face, i don't want respect, i want hatred

Clement never got sent off lumstrum trying to make up for the og cost us the game rush of blood and he made a rip roaring cnut of it

Big smile on his face, i don't want respect, i want hatred
Exactly. I mentioned Alex Rae in my reply but guys like Tavernier and Goldson. They’ve been here more than long enough now to know all about the rivalry and should be explaining to the new guys not to do stuff like this.

Seems to be everything wrong with the club at the moment. And I don’t know who from above is going to explain this sort of thing to Clement so it changes.

Back