lets wait until the weekend is over

alloabear

Official Ticketer
trying to be positive here

lets wait until the weekend is over to see where we lie before the full blown panic about next weekend!. you never know, we might get off with the draw tonight and still only be 3 points behind or whatever. football is a funny old game as they say and we might just have a wee glimmer of hope.

I read some where on here tonight, pedro might take us to outside the the top 2 for the second year running. well that's as maybe but we aren't talking about a McLeish side here who have failed to deliver after winning trophies. this is a side, all be it weve spent more than Aberdeen etc, that hasn't won anything serious for the best part of 6 years. however we have 32 games left to play, lets have a bit of patience!

like I say, just trying to be positive!

Scum will comfortably beat County tomorrow now. Would have been nice to put some pressure on them following the doing they got midweek

The sheep should take care of Killie

Potentially St Johnstone (very likely) and Motherwell (probably not so much) could be above us come 5pm Saturday

Thistle had one point before tonight. I was confident of a win and we could have been sitting top right now. Sadly we are now looking at being 5 points behind and maybe even 5th place going into next week's game against them

Sorry just fucking scunnered with tonight in general:confused:

honestly SA2, I get that. but you just never know! if we think its over now then whats the point? we have to keep the head and keep going. I can see how people are scunnered but if im honest, I still think we are a better outfit than last season. whether pedro is the man to see it through remains to be seen but I so want him to do it!

I know mate and no, it's certainly not over right now. Just a little bit of consistency from this side would help with the belief

As iv said in other threads, im looking for at least a challenge. We won't win the league but we should be in amomgst that lot putting pressure on them from 2nd spot at this stage of the season.

I've been scunnered since 2012, it's finally time to be competing at least!

I think we will have a far better idea of how far we are to 'competing' after next weeks game. we could either be (best case scenario imo) same points as them or (worst case) 8 points off them which will make things very difficult I agree!

lets wait until the weekend is over to see where we lie before the full blown panic about next weekend!. you never know, we might get off with the draw tonight and still only be 3 points behind or whatever. football is a funny old game as they say and we might just have a wee glimmer of hope.

I read some where on here tonight, pedro might take us to outside the the top 2 for the second year running. well that's as maybe but we aren't talking about a McLeish side here who have failed to deliver after winning trophies. this is a side, all be it weve spent more than Aberdeen etc, that hasn't won anything serious for the best part of 6 years. however we have 32 games left to play, lets have a bit of patience!

St Johnstone play bottom the league Dundee.
Motherwell play hivs, a victory for either team in that game puts us down to 5th

St Johnstone play bottom the league Dundee.
Motherwell play hivs, a victory for either team in that game puts us down to 5th

they might no win either though haha! im trying not to be a glass half empty bear here. like I said, lets wait and see what the rest of the games bring us

Scum will comfortably beat County tomorrow now. Would have been nice to put some pressure on them following the doing they got midweek

The sheep should take care of Killie

Potentially St Johnstone (very likely) and Motherwell (probably not so much) could be above us come 5pm Saturday

Thistle had one point before tonight. I was confident of a win and we could have been sitting top right now. Sadly we are now looking at being 5 points behind and maybe even 5th place going into next week's game against them

Sorry just fucking scunnered with tonight in general:confused:[/QUOTE we all are. Weekend ruined. But maybe the yahoos will drop points and thumb and karate fkpig kickin' Gordon are maimed. Here's hoping.

We will fall further points behind both of our rivals today. 5-6 points behind Aberdeen in September. Warburton couldn't even do that.

Out form suggests we might finish top 3 . We play swell in a few games , win and then draw or lose unexpectedly .

We and Pedro need a big performance against Celtic , another I felt defeat just cements the opinion he's out of his depth

If we are badly beaten next week, then for the majority I think it'll be the beginning of the end of Pedro I feel.

Win it tho, and hell be a hero. I think we will do it. We as a support next week must give these scumbags hell!

We will be 5 points behind Celtic/Aberdeen and possibly 3 behind St Johnstone after 6 games. Can't see Celtic/Aberdeen not picking up maximum points given their opposition today.

Going into an OF game next weekend it's far from good enough. Potentially 8 points adrift with a week left in September having yet to play either Aberdeen or St Johnstone is shambolic.

It's the fact that we are shite that is a concern. Pinning our hopes on other teams dropping points just to stay in touch with them is pathetic.

We all lamented our football under Walter at times but christ what I wouldn't give for the man's ability to get us results - it's what we desperately need at the moment.

I cant be optimistic after last night. We are awful and the truth is we only got a point because they went down to 10 men. Even more bizarre is at half time i was thinking we had total control and its just a case of getting a few more goals. ☹

It was two points dropped from us last night I'm afraid, the others will use this to spur them on to victory

Good positive post, as an older fan i agree with you a 100% i just feel that it's far too early to make judgement on the team or where we'll finish in the league, so early in the season.Give Pedro a.chance with the players he's brought in and another few months, then we can judge him and his players characters etc. omo.

There's no point in going on about it. He's here. He's staying at the moment and all we can do is hope that we get a result and if we lose, it's not a horsing.

We need to learn to kill shite like Partick Thistle off. Time and again we play a game that suits these teams making it easier for them, the manager also has to take responsibility and chop the players who are clearly underperforming and mix it up a bit by changing the shape a bit. Morelos was up against 3 turds at centre back for them last night while his partner was yet again all over the pitch offering hee haw.

The scum will run all over the top of us next week. There are glaring weaknesses throughout the team and we're in for another long 90 minutes.

Ok, the sheep and others all dropped points yesterday.

Rather than give me any comfort whatsoever, it actually angers me more about points spilled against shite. We should be sitting 2nd right now, going into the game v filth knowing a win could take us clear at the top.

Instead, we have spilled 5 points more than the scum in the first 6 games. If that form continues for both clubs, we will end the season only 32 points behind them this season, rather than 39 points from last season. I suppose that is an improvement :eek:

Last edited:
I do not know what will happen on Saturday. but football is a funny old game. look at liverpools last two league games. won one 4-0 and lost the next one 5-0. so anything can happen in football.

Back