Leverkusen fans

Yiu havnt seen bears fight each other,must have a sheltered life.. u only need to look at the video of the 2 idiots in amsterdam outside the europa bar n dam sq..
I was outside there a lot and never seen it but could’ve also been elsewhere at time was it day of game as I’d have been in Rotterdam. I don’t pay much attention to videos on social media in all honesty so easy for me to miss it if posted on there

I didnt say it happens all the tne, but with such a massive travelling support and lets be honest guys who cant hold there drink,there will always be clowns, but it only takes 1 idiot to start and others can join in
I was outside there a lot and never seen it but could’ve also been elsewhere at time was it day of game as I’d have been in Rotterdam. I don’t pay much attention to videos on social media in all honesty so easy for me to miss it if posted on there

Been to over 50 euro away games, not once have i ever seen rangers fans fighting with each other
Been to roughly the same, and like yourself not once have I seen fans fighting each other. Only time ive seen actual fighting with was in Feyenoord a good few years ago. Not with each other tho

If you bump into them remember this. The first gas attack on the british in ww1, was manufactured by a company called bayer of Leverkusen. Not stirring it up or anything, just a little bit of history, people might be interested in;)

The many German people I’ve met hate that period of their history & are very embarrassed by it mate.

Need to get in their own Stadium again mate, becoming a bit daft that situation now. Seen them play using Duisburg and Fortuna Duss as their home grounds this last two seasons and both just crazy size wise for them.

We will be back mate.

KFC_PAULI18.jpg

I’ve never heard of problems between any German teams fans and Scots fans and absolutely no problems between Bears and German teams fans. They love their football and its great to hear of bears making friends with Leverkusen fans from all those years ago.

Agree SJ, especially with Scots. They seem to really love it to hear you are scottish.

Id call a few German people my friends to be honest.

Aye i know what you mean ab the Scots link. Despite their reputation for grabbing the sun loungers, when i went on hols to Austria and Bavaria i found the Germans to be very friendly. Never had the slightest bit of trouble. You can get in to watch Bayern Munich for as little as £14 today which is incredible.

Aye i know what you mean ab the Scots link. Despite their reputation for grabbing the sun loungers, when i went on hols to Austria and Bavaria i found the Germans to be very friendly. Never had the slightest bit of trouble. You can get in to watch Bayern Munich for as little as £14 today which is incredible.

They really know how to sell their football Spartacus.

As you say, their cheapest seats are really affordable & I think they do a lot in terms of supporting transport to grounds too.

Agree SJ, especially with Scots. They seem to really love it to hear you are scottish.

Id call a few German people my friends to be honest.
I worked with a German in London many years ago who was a Hamburg supporter but who had a general interest in all football. Got him into watching Rangers games with the London Loyal and he now lives in Scotland and has a season ticket for Ibrox (I would probably be correct in saying Hamburg are now his second team!!!). Still a good friend, though, for obvious reasons, I don't see him so much now.

Try and get in at Bayern for £14 and let me know how you come on. It’s not too cheap once standing is out the way.

Last edited:
I worked with a German in London many years ago who was a Hamburg supporter but who had a general interest in all football. Got him into watching Rangers games with the London Loyal and he now lives in Scotland and has a season ticket for Ibrox (I would probably be correct in saying Hamburg are now his second team!!!). Still a good friend, though, for obvious reasons, I don't see him so much now.

ExcellentADL.

We’ve had that Hamburg bond for many many years but he’s taken it a bit too far:D

Back