Lewandowski

The Gooner

Could we not just sign this guy because all he does is score, that’s another two today. Jeremy Frimpong and Co having done to them what they done to the filth. 5-1 to Bayern last I looked.

He’s a great striker, as daft as it sounds, don’t think he is lavished with the plaudits he deserves.

Would love to know what they put in the water at Bayern.

Look at the before and after pictures of the likes of Lewandowski and Goretzka.

Would love to know what they put in the water at Bayern.

Look at the before and after pictures of the likes of Lewandowski and Goretzka.

Goretzka suffered with niggles quite a bit early on in his career and then went on a weird Djokovic-esque diet that banned gluten, meat, milk etc. The club tends to keep stuff like that quiet because Bavaria is probably the least receptive place in the world when it comes to people who don't drink/eat beer and fat.

Lewandowski grew up in a judo family and was always ridiculously fit. He used to be nicknamed "The body" at BVB. He just seems to grow stronger and stronger with age.

The Bayern medical department is pretty secretive but rumored to be one of the best in the world. The famous, or even infamous, Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt played a big role in shaping it. They're probably into all sorts!

Scandalous if he doesn't win the Ballon D'Or this year after being robbed of it last year. Can only think that possibly Salah would run him close for it at the moment.

Yes, Kane is overhyped. Not one of the very best, if Lewandowski is that bar.
Firstly I'd like to say I can't stand Kane but to say he is over hyped is ridiculous. He is consistently in and around the top goal scorer in the alleged best league in the world.

Goretzka suffered with niggles quite a bit early on in his career and then went on a weird Djokovic-esque diet that banned gluten, meat, milk etc. The club tends to keep stuff like that quiet because Bavaria is probably the least receptive place in the world when it comes to people who don't drink/eat beer and fat.

Lewandowski grew up in a judo family and was always ridiculously fit. He used to be nicknamed "The body" at BVB. He just seems to grow stronger and stronger with age.

The Bayern medical department is pretty secretive but rumored to be one of the best in the world. The famous, or even infamous, Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt played a big role in shaping it. They're probably into all sorts!

Juiced to fück

Firstly I'd like to say I can't stand Kane but to say he is over hyped is ridiculous. He is consistently in and around the top goal scorer in the alleged best league in the world.
He's good when there's no pressure, he disappears when it matters more often than not though.

He hadn’t scored this season in the league until the weekend.

A fair portion of his goals are penalties.

No-one is saying he’s shite but he is over-hyped because he is English.

Scandalous if he doesn't win the Ballon D'Or this year after being robbed of it last year. Can only think that possibly Salah would run him close for it at the moment.

Not really how it works though is it?

Giving someone an award this year because of their last year.

FWIW Messi is clear this year. Bare in mind its calendar year and not football season.

Not really how it works though is it?

Giving someone an award this year because of their last year.

FWIW Messi is clear this year. Bare in mind its calendar year and not football season.
No I know they're not actually gonna give it to Lewandowski as an apology for 2020. But I'd still have him ahead of Messi for it based on their respective 2021s. I'd probably have Kante ahead of Messi as well.

No I know they're not actually gonna give it to Lewandowski as an apology for 2020. But I'd still have him ahead of Messi for it based on their respective 2021s. I'd probably have Kante ahead of Messi as well.

In 2021 its messi's hands down. Very unfortunate for Lewandowski missing out last year as he was on fire. All round brilliant striker

Kante, seriously?

A guy who doesn't start every week for Chelsea and wasn't mentioned to even be in the running until he had a few good games in the latter stages of the Champions League.

In terms of individual performances Messi is clear. His biggest downfall is that he's set such high standards that people get bored of it (same goes for Ronaldo too btw). Him winning the Copa America with Argentina was the most dominant individual display in a tournament I can remember seeing. He topped just about every stat for goals/assists/dribbling/key passes etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Messi didn't win it. After all he finished 5th in 2018 when individually he was lightyears ahead.

Back