Lewis Ferguson at Bologna

What has any of that got to do with his gig writing shite about Rangers for scum loving newspapers?

I doubt anyone would ever attempt to downplay how good Ferguson was as a player and what he achieved here. But the less said about everything that came after, the better.
Even if you way the player v the pundit, how the %^*& does the make you not be interested in Lewis?

What has any of that got to do with his gig writing shite about Rangers for scum loving newspapers?

I doubt anyone would ever attempt to downplay how good Ferguson was as a player and what he achieved here. But the less said about everything that came after, the better.
So why else wouldn’t you be interested in Lewis? contradict yourself here.
Even if he was a dynamite player and available for a good fee I wouldn’t want him anywhere near Ibrox on account of his father and uncle.

Even if you way the player v the pundit, how the %^*& does the make you not be interested in Lewis?
I’ve literally already said it in this thread, I thought it would have been fairly obvious without even needing to spell it out.
Double down chaps, never good enough. We’d sign Zungu from the Turkish 2nd division if given the chance again cause he’s got an exotic sounding name
People don’t really believe that shite do they?

So why else wouldn’t you be interested in Lewis? contradict yourself here.
Lewis? Is that you Derek?

I wouldn’t break the bank for a player of his ability, and I certainly wouldn’t doing it given his Uncle’s fondness for making a few quid by writing nonsense about Rangers.

I’ve literally already said it in this thread, I thought it would have been fairly obvious without even needing to spell it out.

People don’t really believe that shite do they?
Who knows. Sticks in my mind cause I posted on here we should have signed Ferguson when we signed him from the Turkish 2nd division and got pelters

His uncle, one of the greatest midfielders of Rangers? Captain at 22, won everything at domestic level, (treble) played champs league, played UEFA cup final

So many of our fans are absolutely poisonous against our previous players. Ferguson isn’t allowed to have an opinion unless he’s tattooed his hand red and finishes every email like he’s Bob Malcolm.

Players see things differently from fans. Many of our fans will never accept that.

So many of our fans are absolutely poisonous against our previous players. Ferguson isn’t allowed to have an opinion unless he’s tattooed his hand red and finishes every email like he’s Bob Malcolm.

Players see things differently from fans. Many of our fans will never accept that.
In Ferguson’s case it’s absolutely merited. What is Barry’s quality as a player going to do for his nephew if he signed for Rangers? Keep in mind he’s already shown himself to be a fairly naff coach. %^*& all that’s what.

All it will do is give him an in to the dressing room at Ibrox where he can carry on writing for his mentally challenged paymasters. There’s probably a valid reason he’s never been allowed near Ibrox again since retirement.

By the way, if you think Aberdeen were selling to us for a reasonable fee you are absolutely wired to the moon.

In Ferguson’s case it’s absolutely merited. What is Barry’s quality as a player going to do for his nephew if he signed for Rangers? Keep in mind he’s already shown himself to be a fairly naff coach. %^*& all that’s what.

All it will do is give him an in to the dressing room at Ibrox where he can carry on writing for his mentally challenged paymasters. There’s probably a valid reason he’s never been allowed near Ibrox again since retirement.

By the way, if you think Aberdeen were selling to us for a reasonable fee you are absolutely wired to the moon.
i think the guys point is everyone turns there noses up at scottish players

and yet him and a few others are doing well in better leagues then ours

Lewis? Is that you Derek?

I wouldn’t break the bank for a player of his ability, and I certainly wouldn’t doing it given his Uncle’s fondness for making a few quid by writing nonsense about Rangers.
barry for all the pish he talks has been our best midfielder in the last 25 years at least

It must be exhausting going thru life so bitter and angry about the square root of fuk all!

Loved Barry as a player, would be great to have his nephew in the heart of a Rangers midfield.
You can see he had the heart and determination, maybe the spell in Italy will confirm he also has the technical ability, and we can I have a large collection of butt-plugs, IF we can afford him.

Hope he ends u at the filth, loved his dad and uncle, but these two think Rangers owe them the world, fuckindrtest the Ferguson’s now
A very sad outlook towards two players who were good player indeed for the club, especially Barry. To hope Lewis ends up at the hovel dwellers shows how limited you are about football. The lad would Excel at either our club or at the piggery, a good player who would strengthen our sqy

Wouldn't even be on our radar on FF if he wasn't related to Derek or Barry
If he did sign for us he’d likely turn into an absolute throbber the minute he hung up his boots. In his DNA.

In fact, I wouldn’t trust any innocent dressing room story he told at a family lunch not to end up in the Daily Record

A very sad outlook towards two players who were good player indeed for the club, especially Barry. To hope Lewis ends up at the hovel dwellers shows how limited you are about football. The lad would Excel at either our club or at the piggery, a good player who would strengthen our sqy
Barry Ferguson, 1 o off the best mids I’ve had pleasure of watching, absolute weapon outside RFC

What has Lewis Ferguson done to merit a move to Rangers-hee-haw

Loved Barry as a player, would be great to have his nephew in the heart of a Rangers midfield.
You can see he had the heart and determination, maybe the spell in Italy will confirm he also has the technical ability, and we can I have a large collection of butt-plugs, IF we can afford him.
He looks all the better for making the move, on the pitch as a player and off it maturing as a Man.

Would that have happened remaining in Scotland?

Shyte thread infested by liars.
You will know who you are.
I actually find it quite interesting its funny, call him a dud say all scottish players are shite, every thread every day, then when any of them do well elsewhere start all that crap about diet/fitness/training/tactics, moving abroad or even down south can benefit any player even garbage from Aberdeen.:))

The other point about him being a trouble-maker seems unfair when hes not caused any issues with anywhere else. Its not important but they forget/ignore that foreign players can speak with media about what happens inside a dressing room too.

Folk take themselves way too seriously, it would be better just to admit they were wrong and accept you dont become a football scout just by staying in and watching the tv leagues all weekend.

So many of our fans on FF are absolutely poisonous against our previous players. Ferguson isn’t allowed to have an opinion unless he’s tattooed his hand red and finishes every email like he’s Bob Malcolm.

Fixed your post.

I see Lewis Ferguson like James McArthur. A player that might be able to step up but we’ll never know as his career will now go in a different direction.

The fact remains, if he was £3m to Bologna it would have been £6m to Rangers.

I see Lewis Ferguson like James McArthur. A player that might be able to step up but we’ll never know as his career will now go in a different direction.

The fact remains, if he was £3m to Bologna it would have been £6m to Rangers.
I dont even know whos in charge at Aberdeen tbh but that point seems utterly ridiculous to me.

Hope he does well at bologna and it'll develop him much faster than playing against the jobbers in the SPL would.

Can only hope he gets homesick and forces a move home - then we might be in with a chance. With Jack coming to end of his career and us needing home grown players we'd be mental not to take a look.

He wouldn’t have been afforded the time here to get good, he would have been expected to hit the ground running as we expect with all our players.

Bologna aren’t expected to do anything in Serie A. It’s the very reason he was good in an Aberdeen side, because there’s no pressure for success

Back