Like a pack of cards

He most certainly did and he was correct. I think we’ve yet to see the extent of this collapse, from everything Spotlight and BN94 are doing to the financial black hole they will find themselves in with no CL football/hefty wage bills and players who want to leave, the timplosion will be seen from space!!

I’ll tell you what, after today, even though they will feel hard done by, I recon a few players will be making calls to their agents to get them out. The next few weeks will make good viewing.

Just a reminder: we’ve won nothing. Celtic were the better team. We inflicted no psychological blow upon them. I think the way we’ve been playing lately a defeat is on the cards. Our next two matches are to Aberdeen and Hibs. So can you all just rein it in until we have won something?

Just a reminder: we’ve won nothing. Celtic were the better team. We inflicted no psychological blow upon them. I think the way we’ve been playing lately a defeat is on the cards. Our next two matches are to Aberdeen and Hibs. So can you all just rein it in until we have won something?
We are 19 points ahead.. It's not over yet but it soon will be.

That’s the spirit. NS

Aberdeen and Motherwell, mate

‘We’ve inflicted no psychological blow upon them’

Eh?

Aberdeen then Motherwell both away .

New member eh.. We have inflicted no psychological damage you say? a defeat is on the cards? Fed up on kerrydale Street?

"We inflicted no psychological blow upon them"
You are joking? Or are you hoping?
Very strange post.

That statement doesn't mean much until we have silverware and are walking out to the champions league music.

We have one hand on the silverware and are the champions league possibility within sight.

Apart from potentially only being 4 points ahead to nailing them to being 10 behind assuming they win games in hand

aye no blow at all lol

Celtic had nothing to lose and gave everything they could which wouldn't have lasted the full game.
Hibs have lost 3 games in a row now. Aberdeen too are not as dangerous as they have been against us.

Glass half full loyal.

Dave’s called it! If the season goes the way we all expect now I imagine they’ll have a big turnover of staff in the summer Brown, Lennon maybe even Lawwell will go. Then there’s always the risk that a new manager comes in they spend money and it doesn’t work out which would be a massive set back for them.

If we can get in the champions league next season and win the league again that would most likely give us an automatic champions league place the following season as well. It would be an incredible turnaround from the situation only a few years ago. Let’s hope it all works out that way!!

But first lets give the sheep a doing next week

It's the best that team have played in one of these fixtures in some time and yet they still only managed 49% possession and 3 shots on target.

Not only that they also contrived to lose a game they apparently dominated when their opponent didn't manage a single shot on target.

Yet no psychological damage done.

Hurting much?

:)) :)) :))

He most certainly did and he was correct. I think we’ve yet to see the extent of this collapse, from everything Spotlight and BN94 are doing to the financial black hole they will find themselves in with no CL football/hefty wage bills and players who want to leave, the timplosion will be seen from space!!
A few more Rangers wins, a few more dropped points from them and the demise will accelerate.

They played their best and failed to score (at the correct end), IF, and hopefully when we secure #55 in 2021, they will meltdown in a a manner that makes Fukashima pale into insignificance.

If they do not beat Hibs convincingly when they return from Dubai then the fans will have a huge stick to beat them with.

Make no mistake, yesterday’s defeat has dealt them a psychological blow. They threw everything at us and we dealt with it.
One great pass from our captain and the whole game changed with the fed card.
5 minutes later their captain is sticking the ball in his own net. All the noise from them today is bravado and defiance. They are hurting and even more psychologically damaged than they were all riot to kick off.

There’s not a hope in hell they will win every game. That squad of players are done. Yesterday was IMO the final blow. They will capitulate now by inner turmoil and it will make for great pleasurable viewing. Longed for this time to come for a near decade. Cant wait the Rangers are back on top. F.uck them.

There is a perfect storm heading their way, financial, judicial and sporting disaster. I cant wait for the repercussions.

I love the way that if you post on here something that people disagree with, you must be a a Celtic fan. I just don’t want us to end up with egg on our face ‘tis all. I hope it works out as many of you say but it hasn’t happened yet. Can anyone recall how many points we dropped after Xmas last year?

I love the way that if you post on here something that people disagree with, you must be a a Celtic fan. I just don’t want us to end up with egg on our face ‘tis all. I hope it works out as many of you say but it hasn’t happened yet. Can anyone recall how many points we dropped after Xmas last year?
You can think that they were the better team yesterday, most of us probably do, and post that fact without too many arguing or suggesting anything about your character.

When you then suggest that there was no psychological blow delivered and that we ourselves are due to lose a game then people will, with good reason, question your negativity.

Add in the fact that you then quote our next two matches and get it wrong further raises questions.

And to cap it all you then post in your defence and cite Rangers previous poor form to substantiate your position. We all remember what happened last year we don't particularly need reminded. This year, however, is different in so many ways.

If you are, in fact, just a very nervous Bear who, as you say, doesn't want to end up with egg on your face then fair enough. No need to bring the rest of us down though :D

I love the way that if you post on here something that people disagree with, you must be a a Celtic fan. I just don’t want us to end up with egg on our face ‘tis all. I hope it works out as many of you say but it hasn’t happened yet. Can anyone recall how many points we dropped after Xmas last year
People disagree all the time on here without allegations of being a Tim .

but when you post drivel that wouldn’t look out of place on their forums then you have to expect suspicion placed upon you .

no physiological damage ?

they’re done . Look at Lennons post match comments , do you think celtics french contingent are suddenly going to start playing for their jersey now ?

They'll drop points again before we do .

You can think that they were the better team yesterday, most of us probably do, and post that fact without too many arguing or suggesting anything about your character.

When you then suggest that there was no psychological blow delivered and that we ourselves are due to lose a game then people will, with good reason, question your negativity.

Add in the fact that you then quote our next two matches and get it wrong further raises questions.

And to cap it all you then post in your defence and cite Rangers previous poor form to substantiate your position. We all remember what happened last year we don't particularly need reminded. This year, however, is different in so many ways.

If you are, in fact, just a very nervous Bear who, as you say, doesn't want to end up with egg on your face then fair enough. No need to bring the rest of us down though :D
I think we have plenty to celebrate. But I’d rather celebrate what we have achieved rather than something that hasn’t happened yet. Apologies for getting the fixtures wrong. I’m too lazy to fact check my posts. I am a realistic bear. I concede that losing the game must be a bitter blow but if we’d dominated the match that would have been more of a psychological blow. Then we could have made Griffiths and his ilk eat his words. As it stands there is still work to be done. When King talked of a pack of cards I’m pretty sure he meant something more than a single championship. I don’t think his words have been proven correct yet but I live in hope. I just think there’s a few on here that are ejaculating a bit prematurely.

We could sell extra season tickets this year without the possibility of going back to games. How do you think that's looking for their fairweather fans?

I think we have plenty to celebrate. But I’d rather celebrate what we have achieved rather than something that hasn’t happened yet. Apologies for getting the fixtures wrong. I’m too lazy to fact check my posts. I am a realistic bear. I concede that losing the game must be a bitter blow but if we’d dominated the match that would have been more of a psychological blow. Then we could have made Griffiths and his ilk eat his words. As it stands there is still work to be done. When King talked of a pack of cards I’m pretty sure he meant something more than a single championship. I don’t think his words have been proven correct yet but I live in hope. I just think there’s a few on here that are ejaculating a bit prematurely.
Fair enough and I do appreciate the fact that recent events have hurt and caused some of our fans to be ultra cautious.

I would agree that it's a bit too early to be getting carried away and shouting from the rooftops but that doesn't mean we need to be quite so negative.

Despite the pain of recent years we are allowed to enjoy the ride towards our ultimate goal.

Id say us playing shite and them giving their best performance of the season and failing to even muster a goal is quite the psychological blow mate.

They are fucking sick.

The myth that they had plenty of cash is now showing,three years without champions league money and a massive wage bill. They had ten titles in the bag according to them, do they gamble in the Jan window and spend money knowing they will have to spend in the summer when a new manager is appointed. A pack of cards indeed.

Fair enough and I do appreciate the fact that recent events have hurt and caused some of our fans to be ultra cautious.

I would agree that it's a bit too early to be getting carried away and shouting from the rooftops but that doesn't mean we need to be quite so negative.

Despite the pain of recent years we are allowed to enjoy the ride towards our ultimate goal.
Thanks for that. I have seen the rug pulled so often - last season in particular - but you are right to enjoy the journey and I am enjoying it too.

We dropped 17 points in the whole year of 2020 over 2 seasons.

It's straw clutching at It's very worst trying to compare this season to last.

In 22 games this season, we've dropped 4 points, we'd need to drop 3 times that in the last 16 games while the filth win 19 straight.

It's much easier to deal in the here and now than pretend the fact it's January has some mystical effect on how Rangers perform.

Stand by incoming as they say and can’t happen quickly enough

The myth that they had plenty of cash is now showing,three years without champions league money and a massive wage bill. They had ten titles in the bag according to them, do they gamble in the Jan window and spend money knowing they will have to spend in the summer when a new manager is appointed. A pack of cards indeed.

IF :rolleyes: they don’t win the league this season, they might have a problem selling s/t’s for next season.

Better get the flags back out for the top tier.

New member eh.. We have inflicted no psychological damage you say? a defeat is on the cards? Fed up on kerrydale Street?

To be fair to him, nothing has been won yet and now the pressures shifted to us - if we lose the league from this position it’ll be a catastrophic embarrassment but the last 9 years have taught us anything can happen.

Yesterday has definitely rattled them though, flung absolutely everything at us and played quite well yet we still managed to beat them without a shot on target. That alone has to affect them psychologically

We dropped 17 points in the whole year of 2020 over 2 seasons.

It's straw clutching at It's very worst trying to compare this season to last.

In 22 games this season, we've dropped 4 points, we'd need to drop 3 times that in the last 16 games while the filth win 19 straight.

It's much easier to deal in the here and now than pretend the fact it's January has some mystical effect on how Rangers perform.
Yes things look very good. I am delighted we are where we are - better than I could have predicted. I’ll be even happier if we still have this lead in March.

IF :rolleyes: they don’t win the league this season, they might have a problem selling s/t’s for next season.

Actually Celtic has more trouble selling tickets when we are not competitive. It is all about us after all.

Thanks for that. I have seen the rug pulled so often - last season in particular - but you are right to enjoy the journey and I am enjoying it too.
You are correct in sounding a note of caution. We haven't won anything yet. I don't think this is lost on the Gaffer.
I do think that our win, and the nature of the win in particular, has driven a dagger through their collective hearts. Do they stick or twist? I hope they stick. I want TLB in the saddle for the coup de gras.
Then they will hear us.

Season tickets will drop and will only be one factor.

They are looking at a significant deficit this year.

Add in the refunds some fans will ask for, the undoubted drop in future season ticket sales, no CL money, no income from their planned 10IAR merchandising, the fact their want away stars are depreciating in value as they head towards the end of their respective contracts, the ongoing covid issue and then ask how they are going to fund a new manager and a new team :))

Perhaps their sugar daddy that they want to shoot will bail them out again.

2021 is shaping up very nicely.

So long as the Gaffer and the team remain focused then we can sit back and savour every moment of our march back to our rightful place - while also enjoying their rapid decent.

Back