Linfield in Dundee - 7th Oct

Walter_Smith

Official Ticketer
We have some space and tickets available tomorrow on our bus to Dundee.

Anybody interested let us know. We will be visiting Ibrox / Louden from about 1 then straight to Dundee.

I get that United are scum but it's a shared gate and we will never forget the gesture Linfield offered us when needed.

Anyone wanting to join us, let me know.

Is this game on TV and if so what time is kick off and what channel is it on ? I heard it may be on BBC Alba.

I despise DU, disgusting club and despicable fans so would love to see them getting humped.

Greenock britania we have a caravan in wemyes bay never been to your club but would love to go me and the misses love the tunes drove past a few times but would love to go in for a few refreshmints.

Greenock britania we have a caravan in wemyes bay never been to your club but would love to go me and the misses love the tunes drove past a few times but would love to go in for a few refreshmints.

Always welcome mate.

Work beside a couple of DABs, had my retro 80`s Linfield top on today, thick as fuk arseholes never even knew what it was until my Dundee supporting mate said hope you thrash them tomorrow!!

A few of us went to see Glentoran play Dundee Hibs many years ago.

Will be a tough game for Linfield. Full time versus part time football. Also missing Roy Carroll as he in Norway with the Northern Ireland squad.

Bit too far for me but will be there in spirit. I hate Dundee hivs with a vengeance and have a lot of time for Linfield, therefore will settle for cheering them on watching on the tv.

Sorry but Dundee Utd won’t get another penny from me.
If you want to support linfield get yourself over to Windsor

Went to Palmerston last year to see them with the glassy loyal has a great day, sadly not able to make the journey today but hope everyone has a great day .

Good luck Linfield

I'm sure I read david healy saying he was going to rest some players today as they have a big game next week against league leaders coleraine,,so I wouldn't be expecting to much of the blues today,, but of course it goes without saying I wish them all the best

With no game tomorrow I would be surprised and a little disappointed if Linfield did not get a good backing from Rangers fans tomorrow. As has been stated already, they were one of the very few that stood by us in our hour of need. Hopefully we will reciprocate

Financing Dundee Utd is not on my to do list.

Good luck to Linfield though.

I so would have went to this if some of the money wasn't going to that mob :(

Best of Luck Linfield, the Rangers of Northern Ireland and be careful to all Blues and Bluenoses supporters attending the game

Game is on bbc alba at 5 o'clock this afternoon.

Falkirk 1 up versus dunfermline as is Montrose v qos and ict v peterheid.

Best of luck to the blues, and I say that as a Crues supporter who incidentally are leading Cove 1 0

Back