Linfield v glentoran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of mates there, some in the Glens, some in the Blues. They were having an interesting argument last week about the staunchness of Glens :))

Got the game on Linfield TV on the fire stick. Was going to go along to the game but looked online a few days ago and it’s sold out. Anyone know why they don’t try to sell out the whole stadium and instead leave large sections of the ground empty ? Should surely be trying to get as many In as possible.

Imagine you’ll get it on the usual website that shows all football, you’ll have to put up with the “sexy babes looking for men in Glasgow” adverts right enough.

Would love to hear the Glens defence of their staunchness, given some of their employees.
Aye, my mate did concede there’s a bit of a new element but he argues there’s still largely traditionalists. I don’t know enough about either to comment to be fair, just let them two argue and spectate :))

Got the game on Linfield TV on the fire stick. Was going to go along to the game but looked online a few days ago and it’s sold out. Anyone know why they don’t try to sell out the whole stadium and instead leave large sections of the ground empty ? Should surely be trying to get as many In as possible.
Shitty Covid rules from Stormont restricted the numbers today

I have been impressed with Trai Hume when i have watched Linfield although not seen loads of them i see he is linked with Sunderland maybe be a shout for us as a project player if we sold Nathan Patterson for decent money.

I have been impressed with Trai Hume when i have watched Linfield although not seen loads of them i see he is linked with Sunderland maybe be a shout for us as a project player if we sold Nathan Patterson for decent money.
Was Trai Hume the Linfield youth player who went over to Real Madrid as a 12/13 year old?
I remember reading about the kid but can’t remember the name.

Listening on the radio, sounds like it’s been all Blues since the early Donnelly chance for the Glens. Hopefully a quick 2nd after half time!

Above 10k everyone had to be vaccine checked.

Glentoran are a disgusting club now, their whole stand singing about a Paedophile. No morals. Celebrating a draw like a CL win its all about levels.

Forever in our Shadow FTG

Above 10k everyone had to be vaccine checked.

Glentoran are a disgusting club now, their whole stand singing about a Paedophile. No morals. Celebrating a draw like a CL win its all about levels.

Forever in our Shadow FTG
The non minute silence for the Duke Of Edinburgh was the last straw for some and have led to a few glen men turning there back on the club unsurprisingly

The non minute silence for the Duke Of Edinburgh was the last straw for some and have led to a few glen men turning there back on the club unsurprisingly
Few things the club have done recently the non minute silence and signing Donnelly has turned alot of their support away.

Still reckon most of their support is good guys but the club itself certainly isn't. Feel for the Glenmen.

Few things the club have done recently the non minute silence and signing Donnelly has turned alot of their support away.

Still reckon most of their support is good guys but the club itself certainly isn't. Feel for the Glenmen.
That on top of McLean. Another republican scumbag

Aye, a once Proud Club from a Loyalist Heartland content to sell their soul for Iranian silver. East Belfast FC flying the flag now as the Loyalist club in the East.

Although some said they turned their back after signing Paedophiles and Provos, I'm not so sure they've stuck to that. Whole stand singing about a Paedophile eh, will make it all the sweeter when Mental Micky and his "money" is shown to be debt and there won't be a Glens. I remember they used to be a big club too.

Imagine you’ll get it on the usual website that shows all football, you’ll have to put up with the “sexy babes looking for men in Glasgow” adverts right enough.
Not 1 of those sexy babes have even visited Glasgow let alone come from Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back