Link with Borini

I think he’d be utter dung, but would still command a high fee and wage.

Hopefully not true.

For the clubs he has been at he is so over rated its unreal. Watched him a good few times and he has done nothing in each game.

This is not a link with Borini, but this bloggers opinion that he might be a good fit. We get that sort of "ideas" every other day on here too. These sites (much like HITC) need to be taken with a pinch of salt and one has actually to double check, whether it is just a click-abit opinion or a real rumour with links that are verifiable.

very much doubt this, just an agent trying to punt his client away - Gerrard used to play with Borini .. storys a load of rubbish

Isn't he one of those strikers who keep going for big money but they don't actually score many goals?

Very much doubt it. His goal scoring record ain’t that great either
TBf at least at Milan he's rarely if ever playing up top, plays on the wing and even at wing back a couple of times. It's almost 8 years now but the only time he hasn't been playing in the prem or Serie a he did pretty well with Swansea in a short space of time

Check his goals per games ratio.

He’s dung and Sunderland fans are trolling Newcastle fans for wanting to sign him

Your probably right.

I just remember him being not bad in a poor Sunderland team then went to Milan.

Also not the type I'd imagine Gerrard would want.

He’s piss poor and not the style of play that would fit our team either. He’s been very lucky with his career. A bit like Senderos, has big names on his CV but no one has any idea how.

No chance for the money but he would be a great signing.

I cant stop laughing at the people who are saying he is pish but want Solanke who has never scored.

Its the wonderkid thing, they just cant help it.

Borini would destroy the teams up here.

Back