Linked with Zamalek forward Mostafa Mohamed!

Thread on it yesterday mate, unsurprisingly lost amongst others.

Anyone know anything about him??

462348-1567956865.jpg

Looks a bit like Ozil. Great grandad played for Scarab Utd and he claims tutankhamun liked it up the arse.

Looks strong and really good striker of the ball if we can get him for under £1 million it could be good business

The YouTube clips appear to be him scoring against League 1 sides. But big lad with decent touch.
Something I think we need, for when we are struggling to grab a goal late in games. Morelos is decent in the air (great at heading the ball but not massive) but I feel we need a big 6"1+ centre forward, for when they have 10 men behind the ball and we are throwing crosses in. Defoe is great and has fantastic movement to find space in the box, but with 10 behind the ball it will be hard for Defoe to find that space for a header from a cross.

Something I think we need, for when we are struggling to grab a goal late in games. Morelos is decent in the air (great at heading the ball but not massive) but I feel we need a big 6"1+ centre forward, for when they have 10 men behind the ball and we are throwing crosses in. Defoe is great and has fantastic movement to find space in the box, but with 10 behind the ball it will be hard for Defoe to find that space for a header from a cross.
Have felt this for a while. Even Barcelona at their peak at times needed a Plan B option up front. I remember well that CL semi with Chelsea defending for their lives against them and watching Barcelona pass left to right to left again looking to pick a lock but with nothing different to throw on to cause the Chelsea defence problems. There are games where if we had a big striker dominant in the air we’d put teams away better.

Back