Lio gerrards birthday cakes

Nice touch really, don't get the animosity towards Gerrard, albeit I thought he let himself and us down the way he left and I was extremely pissed off.

However, I now realise what he did for us will always trump the classless way he left and I will always be grateful for restoring our club as quickly as he did.

Contemplating receiving cupcakes decorated in the colours of my own Dad’s employers and I don’t think his partitioning company would look as good as these :))

Gerrard has ten million followers on social media. Adored all over the world - he was a marquee signing as a manager who happened to actually be pretty good. He was never here for the long run, but while he was he gave his everything, was passionate and resorted our pride and right of place. He moved on to further his development and he went with my best wishes. For me - 55 was the greatest of my life time for so many reasons - and I will always love him for that.

Had a wee look at the images on Megan Statham’s Twitter (the baker). She’s a red. And she tweeted the image below.

Now I’m no expert on the politics of the Liverpool support, but I was surprised to see Keegan almost anonymous near the back (Dalglish, Shankly, Gerrard and Klopp are the Fab Four), even acknowledging the first three along the back row, almost in obscurity, are Emlyn Hughes, Roger Hunt and Tommy Smith.

But guess who’s completely left out? The Magnificent Bastard.

EDIT - actually, is that him next to Salah (behind John Barnes)? Apologies if so.

FRBr24pXMAA240D

Had a wee look at the images on Megan Statham’s Twitter (the baker). She’s a red. And she tweeted the image below.

Now I’m no expert on the politics of the Liverpool support, but I was surprised to see Keegan almost anonymous near the back (Dalglish, Shankly, Gerrard and Klopp are the Fab Four), even acknowledging the first three along the back row, almost in obscurity, are Emlyn Hughes, Roger Hunt and Tommy Smith.

But guess who’s completely left out? The Magnificent Bastard.

EDIT - actually, is that him next to Salah (behind John Barnes)? Apologies if so.

FRBr24pXMAA240D
Souness is middle top is he not, next to Salah? Shite picture but looks like him to me

Souness is middle top is he not, next to Salah? Shite picture but looks like him to me
Behind Rafa next to ISJ? That’s who I think it is for sure:))

They even have that prick Rodgers back row for Souness not to be there would be like us leaving out John Greig for Pedro:))

Is a tough one Gerrard did take us to heart I think there's lots of factors he left some personal on his own for managing in epl, and his ambition to manage Liverpool

I do think some are the board not backing him in the summer then the lethargic start

The timing he left will always grate a little bit in the end when we look back we will remember him fondly he built this squad he bettered us in Europe he bettered us in the league he gave us our mojo belief back.

Is a tough one Gerrard did take us to heart I think there's lots of factors he left some personal on his own for managing in epl, and his ambition to manage Liverpool

I do think some are the board not backing him in the summer then the lethargic start

The timing he left will always grate a little bit in the end when we look back we will remember him fondly he built this squad he bettered us in Europe he bettered us in the league he gave us our mojo belief back.
He would have gone to any job in the EPL that wasn’t a side doomed for relegation imho. We might not like It but we can’t compete financially with the shitey sides down there. Villa have megabucks to throw at him personally and in the transfer market

Back