Lio gerrards birthday cakes

Had a wee look at the images on Megan Statham’s Twitter (the baker). She’s a red. And she tweeted the image below.

Now I’m no expert on the politics of the Liverpool support, but I was surprised to see Keegan almost anonymous near the back (Dalglish, Shankly, Gerrard and Klopp are the Fab Four), even acknowledging the first three along the back row, almost in obscurity, are Emlyn Hughes, Roger Hunt and Tommy Smith.

But guess who’s completely left out? The Magnificent Bastard.

EDIT - actually, is that him next to Salah (behind John Barnes)? Apologies if so.

FRBr24pXMAA240D
It is, yes.

Had a wee look at the images on Megan Statham’s Twitter (the baker). She’s a red. And she tweeted the image below.

Now I’m no expert on the politics of the Liverpool support, but I was surprised to see Keegan almost anonymous near the back (Dalglish, Shankly, Gerrard and Klopp are the Fab Four), even acknowledging the first three along the back row, almost in obscurity, are Emlyn Hughes, Roger Hunt and Tommy Smith.

EDIT - actually, is that him next to Salah (behind John Barnes)? Apologies if so.

FRBr24pXMAA240D
Where's Willie Henderson?

FRBr24pXMAA240D
There's no love for Souness down in Liverpool anymore, he fcked it when he did that interview with the sun from his hospital bed after Liverpool won the cup.

There's no love for Souness down in Liverpool anymore, he fcked it when he did that interview with the sun from his hospital bed after Liverpool won the cup.
That’s what I thought this was about when I initially thought he’d been excluded altogether.

I’m still surprised by the number of figures I would have thought are legendary given relatively low billing here.

That’s what I thought this was about when I initially thought he’d been excluded altogether.

I’m still surprised by the number of figures I would have thought are legendary given relatively low billing here.
Rodgers is there. That's weird.

Wonder when the love affair will stop for some with old sneaky g.

Hes history, done ok, stopped 10inrow, progressed in Europe but 1 trophy in 4 season...

Gerrard’s a legend in my eyes, just wish he’d stop bringing c*ltics name into conversations. They’re not worth a mention, they’re tramps.

Back