Lionel Messi can leave Barca on a free this summer

He should jump at it. Their current owners have effectively wasted his remaining prime years shelling out money for overrated shite and ignoring their weaknesses. I’ve never seen more of a one man team in all my time watching club football.

Imagine Lionel Messi wasting his prime playing under a bang average manager like Valverde.

He always had a desire to play with his boyhood club in Argentina did he not?

All academic in any case, he will stay with Barca.

Waiting on the first deluded Declan to mention this to me.

He said previously he wanted to finish his career at Newell’s Old Boys in Rosario, but he seems to have a strained relationship with the old country.

No doubt the tramps PR will be telling the unwashed that they are in negotiations to bring him to the piggery if their season tickets take a dip after 55.
:cool::))

Ideal move would be to Bayern, free flowing football in a league where most teams come out and attack

it would suit him to a tee

He already earns £1.7m a week

0dcad5b6542b1fcade633257ef004ea8.gif

He should jump at it. Their current owners have effectively wasted his remaining prime years shelling out money for overrated shite and ignoring their weaknesses. I’ve never seen more of a one man team in all my time watching club football.

Imagine Lionel Messi wasting his prime playing under a bang average manager like Valverde.
How do you think he'll get on under Lennon?:rolleyes:

Back